Desert Wolf

Amara p/v
           Surprisingly  when the hunters came back with Lydia they let us go but we had to go and find Derek still. Stiles is driving with Elena in the passenger seat and me, Lydia and Scott are in the back. We all changed into more comfortable clothes. Scott was worrying we were following this hunter chick with claw marks on her neck to an abandoned church. But out of no where the jeep was hit with something and went out of control before stiles hit the brakes.

Stiles: what the hell did I run over something.

We all got out of the jeep and walked to the tire I see something sticking in it. What I pull out chills me down my spine. Its a large claw and I knew we hadn't run over something, no something through this at us. I looked around at everyone the same thought must have been in there head what could  possibly throw this and where is it? 

     The huntress could only take one of us and I knew who'd volunteer............Scott.
Now here I am with others waiting for the others to return Scott didn't say goodbye to me he just said I'll be okay. But I've heard that before. I'm in fought when I catch a strong scent through the wind. I look at Elena she smells it too. It smells like a rotting body.

Amara: you guys stay here
Stiles: where are you going
Amara: get in the jeep
Elena: I'm coming with you
Amara: no you need to protect these two I'll comeback if there's trouble.(lie)
Elena: okay

          As I use my vampire speed to catch up to the creature or whatever it is. I stand in front of a human/ skeleton thing. I run up to him about to hit home when one of his claws scratch my stomach. I let out a gasp and run away. Damn this hurts bad its stinging. When I get to the jeep I'm practically falling over when I feel Elena grab me.

Elena: oh my god oh my god. The cut its so deep
Amara: stay inside the jeep.......(coughs up blood) no matter what

        I lose consciousness to hearing Elena saying please let her be okay. That's when I realize I can never leave her especially when she needs me. When I wake up I'm going to tell her how much I love and need her.