I Can't

Amara p/v

              Earlier Matt had taken me to the beacon hills high school where he had found "Vickie + Jeremy" spray painted on the wall. When I got back home Elena....….……was fine.😬 She was acting like she wasn't effected like Stiles was keeping her sane? I love scott too but......wait.......I don't love him I meant like. Now all I'm seeing is red, I'm upstairs and...... They covered Jeremy's face with a blanket. I rip it off and let out a horrid gasp. Jeremy's face had begun to bloat like doctor Fell said. I felt my lungs constrict. Oh my god.
            This whole time he........ He was.......dead. I backed away from his body. No,no no NO!. I heard someone walk in behind me.
Amara: He's dead this whole time he was dead and I.....(sobs)
Scott: What do you want me to do , to help.
Amara: take his body downstairs.
Scott: Amara?

             But I was already running down the stairs looking through the cupboards.

Caroline: Are you looking for something?
Amara: found it.

             I started dumping the gas all over the kitchen floor and counter.

Caroline: OH MY GOD AMARA STOP!
Amara: why......we need a cover story.......what ....... Are we suppose to say.... He fell down the stairs? Animal attack? No we burn his body in the house.
Stefan: Amara 
Amara: no Stefan you know there's no other way

                His body was on the couch and I dump gas on it and led a path to the fireplace and grabbed a match and lit it.

Caroline: AMARA STOP YOUR SCARING ME!
Amara: what else are we going to do with the body caroline!
Elena: Mar Mar just stop and think about this.
Amara: …...........(cold lifeless tone) I have

               I drop the match in the fireplace with tears in my eyes that would never fall. I walk out the door and walk down the street everyone got out fast since the flames were spreading so quickly. I felt them watch me walk away. If Jeremy's dead, Bonnie's dead, Damon's dead,..........if everyone is dead I should be too. So humanity ..........YOU SUCK!