The Plan

Amara p/v

                    We were all locked in a windowless room the plan went wrong when we were standing in the middle of the dancing teens wolfsbane shot out in cannons I had my neck snapped while wolfsbane filled the room and scott fell unconscious. The hunters didn't know what I was just that I'm immortal since I woke up. Which also made stiles be excited again.

Stiles: oh my god a second ago you were all (fakes dead) and now your all " what happened" that's so cool
Amara: um thanks.......I think

        Elena's head was resting on stiles shoulder while he looked around kind of nervous I was sitting next to scott while he played with my fingers smirking about what happened back there. And Lydia looked disgusted at all of us.

Lydia: I can't believe I'm third wheeling you two couples.

           Elena looked at stiles blushing as he did the same. I looked up at scott who's eyes were red but filled with care and smiled at him.

Lydia: you guys are gross( fake pukes)

      Suddenly the doors burst open me and Lydia plunged with some sleeping shot while Scotts plunged with. They drag us out quickly they had hit stiles and Elena unconscious but left them in the room. But took scott,lydia, and me I let the darkness surround me losing consciousness.

       I walk up strapped to a chair I look next to me and see Scott also tied to a chair looking at me worried. I look over at an elderly woman standing behind a crying Lydia who is holding a switch because a big buff man is holding her there.

Old woman: scott now tell me who is the desert wolf
Scott: I don't know

          Suddenly I feel an electric shock go through me I scream in pain it feels like thousands of needles piercing me at once.

Scott: STOP,STOP SHE DOESN'T KNOW ANYTHING SHE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING STOP!

             The flow of electricity stops and I look at Lydia's crying face she mouths(I'm so sorry) I nod there making her its better me than Scott he could die and he can't come back to life like I can.

Old woman: how does one change into a wolf. Now tell me who is the desert wolf
Scott: its by bite and I honestly don't know who it is shock me not her

        But the electricity had been turned up and I was in worse pain it wouldn't leave

Scott: STOP,STOP,STOP I DON'T KNOW JUST STOP
Old woman: HOW ELSE CAN ONE CHANGE WHO IS THE DESERT WOLF

           Scott was thinking when realization hit him
Scott : its Kate,.......Kate Argent
         Finally the electricity left and I lost consciousness again.