Cheerleader

Amara: 

I'm in the shower at Scotts house since that's the only place I could go. My humanity's off don't get me wrong but I just want to have fun and not care what happens. Just because I'm in the shower they all think I can't hear them downstairs but I can. There thinking of ways to fix me. Please. I don't need to be fixed, I'm perfectly fine. Well other than when I left town and had ....... A small meal. Elena ripped me off the girls body since I guess she followed me. They say I can't drink from the humans anymore only blood bags. They all think that will work. There wrong because I have a genius plan that couldn't go wrong.

         I step out of the shower and get dressed for school. I hear Caroline saying I should stay here. She's on my list of people to leave town at the moment. To make things interesting her cancer having mother is in town. But first things first she has a cheerleading competition....well more like we do since I joined right after Jeremy died.

Amara: Caroline we have to go if we want to get to competition on time.
Caroline: you are awfully excited for this.
Amara: I think its gonna be fun.
Caroline: well this is good, your doing better so let's go.

Awe I guess it true what they.............blondes are moran's. The others are all just staring at me. Even Derek who I don't like to look at because he looks like Damon so much. Scott seems sad and for some reason it almost makes me sad...........almost. So I grab Carolines hand and drag her to her car. We leave to Beacon Hills High School to wait for the team bus. My plan is going perfectly. When we arrive we start warming up. When I see this girl with a blue ribbon in her hair. She's walking to her teams bus.

I excuse myself from the team saying I was going to the bathroom. But really I followed the girl onto her bus . She's looking for something. I sneak up behind her and when she turns she jumps.

Amara: that's a nice ribbon
Girl: um .....thanks but do mind getting out of my way.

She tries stepping around me but I block her path.

Amara: Give me your ribbon
Girl: No now move

That's when I bite her neck and pull the ribbon out at the same time.

I walk into the gym she barbie comes up to me. Great just great.

Caroline: where have you been you left for the bathroom 15 minutes ago and .......... Why are you wearing that ribbonits not even our school colors.

I look behind me and see the girl who's ribbon I took she had a scarf around her neck. I heard caroline gasp and then she grabbed my arm as I started heading back to my team.

Caroline: oh no you are not cheering tonight
Amara: and what are you going to do
Caroline:.........
Amara:exactly

Strut to my team but not before she pulled out her phone. But whatever she does.......well let's just say she's gonna not remember or .....breath tomarrow. Because I will get her to leave no matter what. Even if it involves death