Chapter 6

As he started to regain consciousness, Lukas felt pain in his head. He groaned as he opened his eyes. His vision was blurry, but after a few seconds, it became clear again. He was back in the room with the pentagram on the floor, deep in Joey Drew Studios.

"Urgh... my head..." he groaned.

The blonde slowly got up. As he did, he saw that Aiden and Kate were still passed out. Lukas gasped and crawled over to them. He started to shake them a bit.

"Aiden! Kate! Wake up!" he said.

Aiden groaned a bit. A few seconds late, he finally opened his eyes.

"Uh... Lukas..." he groaned.

"Aiden! Are you okay?!" said Lukas.

"Ugh... yeah... I'm okay. Wait, Kate?!" said Aiden. He had turned his head and saw that Kate was still unconscious.

Now both Lukas and Aiden were shaking Kate on her shoulders, trying to get her to wake up. She wasn't moving, which worried them. But after a bit, they heard Kate groan. That relieved them, and a few seconds later, Kate finally opened her eyes.

"Guys... what happened?" she groaned.

"We saw you walk in here and you passed out!" said Lukas.

"And... we ended up passing out ourselves..." said Aiden. "And on a pentagram out of wall things..."

"A what?!" said Kate.

She and Lukas looked down. They gasped when they saw the symbol on the floor. Lukas grabbed his axe while Kate grabbed the pipe. They quickly scrambled off of the pentagram and backed up to a wall.

"We have got to get the hell out of here!" said Aiden.

"Uh... Aiden..." Lukas said nervously.

Lukas was pointing to something that was behind Aiden. Aiden slowly turned around, fearing that some sort of being was behind him. Probably the same one that chased them upstairs, and the one that he saw in his vision.

There wasn't anyone behind Aiden, but what he saw behind him was still unsettling. Coffins were leaning up against the wall, and Aiden was right in front of one. Aiden yelped and scrambled back up on his feet.

"Coffins?!" he said in a loud whisper.

"They're all over this room!" Lukas said.

The three turned around to see that there were indeed a few more coffins in the room.

Aiden found his crowbar and picked it up. He rushed over to the boarded up door and started to grab the boards to try to rip them off.

"Aiden, calm down! I got this!" said Lukas.

"Just get us out of here! I'm scared, Lukas!" said Aiden.

Lukas quickly started to get to work on breaking down the boards. Aiden was shaking, but Kate grabbed his hand gently and squeezed it to comfort him.

"Aiden, it'll be okay. We're gonna get out of here. I promise," she told him.

Aiden nodded his head. He felt a bit better and let go of Kate's hand.

"I'm okay... I'm okay..." he said.

Lukas finished knocking down the boards. He opened the door and the three started to head out.

"Why are we going down even more?" Lukas muttered.

They found some stairs that would descend down. A sign hanging up above it said "Utility Shaft 9". Just as the three were starting to walk down the stairs, a few boards fell off from the ceiling.