Chapter 11

"We want to tell you our story, to show you that we're on the same page," said Bendy.

Aiden, Lukas, and Kate just stayed quiet. They were curious about how Bendy, Boris, and Alice were real, and what they had to tell about the studio. This was the toons' way of showing that they trusted the three, and wanted to make sure that they could trust them, possibly in terms of escaping the studio.

"When we were created... it's hard to describe what it was like. Joey was our creator, and he used the Ink Machine to create us. Bring us to life from the ink. He described our coming into existence as something hard to interpret. But the best way to describe it... one minute, all we were, we were just thoughts, something that was created. Merely artwork on paper. Then the next, we were given life. A cursed life though," said Bendy.

"The Ink Machine... it had some strange rituals and mechanics combined. As a result, while we exist and we're alive, we don't have souls. We can't age, and we can't die, except for one weakness..." said Alice.

"We've seen the Ink Machine upstairs. Joey even tricked us into turning it on for him while we came. After what we saw prior to meeting you guys, we figured that the machine created you guys," said Aiden.

The toons smiled sadly at him.

"You're right about that, kid," said Boris. "But you don't know why we were created. And it's not a good reason."

"Joey told us that we were to always listen to him, since he was our creator. He wanted us to call him our 'leader' as well. He said that he had great things in mind for us, and it was why he was proud to introduce us to the world. We didn't even know who we were, but we understood what our names are and who we are when he showed us the cartoons that we were in," said Bendy.

"He said that we were once a thought of imagination. But then he had the idea to bring us to life, create us. And now, that thought was real. It lead to our existence. Joey said that we were going to do great things for the company and for the world. But he lied... he lied to everyone..." said Alice.

"Everyone?" asked Lukas.

"The people who worked here in the studio. We wanted to get along with everyone, since they were a part of the studio. But they weren't pleasant people. They were never happy here in the studio, and they seemed to resent us," said Boris.

"We don't know why they hated us. We only knew that Joey created us for the company. We never knew about the people here before we were given life. They said things to us, calling us things like 'animatronics', or 'robots', or even 'get-rich-quick schemes'. We didn't know what they were calling us in the beginning, but we knew it wasn't nice," said Bendy.

"One day, we ended up finding out how Joey lied to us, and why he really created us..." said Alice.

"What happened?" asked Kate.

"We came to a lower part of the studio, a bit lower than this floor that we're on right now. We came across a store room full of other creations from the Ink Machine. There were mainly multiple clones of me, but the worst one was something called the 'Ink Demon', which apparently, was a first attempt at creating Bendy," said Boris.

"Joey didn't care about us. He was only trying to create the perfect versions of us, and we were the perfect versions he needed. When we found those copies, we found out that he only wanted to create us, give us life, in the intention to make money," said Bendy.

The demon frowned and looked down. He clenched his fists, and he sounded bitter as he continued to speak.

"Joey said he had his reasons. That the studio was failing, and going into bankruptcy. He said that we were destined for a good life, but in order to do that, Boris, Alice, and I had to be that opportunity to save the studio. But after what we discovered, we knew he didn't really care about us on a personal level," said Bendy.