23

Wes's POV

As I hit the Cali state line I noticed Briley texting on her phone. She's been at that for about the last hour. She casually would giggle and she seemed intensely focused on whoever she was talking to. It was literally driving me insane.

"Who are you taking to?" I asked trying not to seem annoyed.

"Hmm?" she mumbled looking over at me. "What was that?"

"I asked who you were texting." I repeated.

"Oh." she laughed. "Just Drew."

Now don't get me wrong, I'm happy Drew was there for her so she wasn't harmed, but he needs to back off. He literally spends at least two days a week with Briley. "Oh, cool." I sighed and flipped the radio station.

"Are you jealous right now?" she giggled sitting her phone in the cup holder. "You are!"

"I am not jealous." I rolled my eyes even though I totally was.

"You are the one who told me you though it was cute me and him are such good friends." she laughed. "Wes I don't get it."

"I'm not fucking jealous okay!" I snapped.

She didn't even seem scared over my outburst, because she just kept laughing. "Is it weird that I find the fact you're jealous kinda hot?"

I glanced over at her and flipped on my blinker to exit off the highway. I needed a break and the car needed gas. "I told you I'm not jealous Bry."

She sighed and leaned her seat back. After I filled up the tank at the gas station I bought some snacks and went back to the car only to find Briley fast asleep. So much for my break.

Briley's POV

Wes was totally jealous! I know he was, but I'm not arguing. I laid my seat back and floated off to sleep.

**Dream**

Wes shoved me up against the wall kissing me hard. My legs wound around his waist as he carried me to bed.

"You're mine and only mine." he grumble against my lips.

"I'm all yours baby." I giggled as he attacked my face with kisses.

He remove all our clothes. Damn he's so perfect! Things started moving quickly as his hips grinded into mine.

I moaned his name and he pulled back. "Wake up...."

**End Dream**

"Wake up!" Wes said shaking me.

I noticed quickly that I'd been dreaming an we were still in the damn car. "What? What's wrong?" I asked looking around noticing we were in a parking lot at a hotel.

"Um, well were gonna stay here, but well, you were kinda saying my name." then I swear I saw his cheeks blush.

"Are you blushing?" I giggled.

"Well what were you dreaming about because the way you were saying my name I have a pretty good guess." he said.

It was my turn to blush now. "Well if we'd just do it I wouldn't have to dream about it." I said cooly.

"Bry I just want it to be.." I cut him off.

"Special I know!" I sighed. "As long as it's with you it'll be amazing okay? Normal guys would give in when their girlfriends practically beg them for sex ya know."

He looked over and winked at me. "You don't beg Bry I seriously just want it to be at the right time."

That's when it occurred to me. "You think I'm only with you to have sex!"

"What?" he laughed. "No."

"You do! You think once we have sex I'll just leave because I banged Wesley Stromberg! You still think I'm a crazy fangirl don't you?" I asked.

"Briley no! That's not what I think at all!" he shouted looking pissed off.

"Then prove it." I said.

"Let's just go get a room and sleep please. I don't wanna argue with you." Wes sighed.

I groaned and got out of the car stomping behind him to the front desk. I spoke before he could though. "We need two separate rooms, because we aren't having sex and I don't wanna seem like a desperate slut in the same room as my own boyfriend."

Wes shook his head in disbelief and the lady behind the desk laughed. "One room will be fine." Wes assured her.

"No it won't." I shook my head. "If you put me in a room with him I swear I'm going to strip off all my clothes and rape him." I said over dramatically.

"Briley!" Wes glared at me.

"So two rooms?" the lady asked clearly annoyed and confused. "Or one?"

"One!" I snapped.

She handed Wes the key and he gripped my hand tightly leading me to the elevator. I followed behind him waiting for the doors to close and him to yell. He turned to face me in the elevator though and instead of yelling his lips fell on mine in a hard kiss.

"What was that?" I asked pulling back.

Wes smirked. "I'm just giving you what you want baby."