#Graylee???

(Another time skip)
With project Sixteen underway, photo shoots, meetings, and designing I never really have the time for myself anymore. Thankfully today, Em (who has become my PA and is now working for me) has so graciously but definitely, to my surprise canceled all my appointments going on after having a talk with Nate and Jeffree about how I'm overworking myself.

I plan on my day off being spent with my Xbox, my bed and my mini fridge and it started off that way. Atleast, until I got a call from a certain sister.

A: Hey sister, what's up???
JC: So I heard from a little birdie that you are free today.
A: You heard correctly, so, what did you want?
JC: Well, I kinda wanna go to sister shopping and getting pampered, wanna come with?
A: Sure! Meet up at Starbucks?
JC: Of course!
A: I'll see you in 30!
JC: See yah Sis!

"Might as well make this a vlog day," I say to myself as I grab my vlog camera.

"Hey guys, it's me your girl AnnaLee, back again with another vlog. So today is my day off, and as you all know I hardly ever get any of those anymore and I'm going out to hang and get sister snatched with someone special, and I bet you can guess who" I wink at the camera and finish this segment of the vlog.

"Dad I'm going out with James and I'll be back!" I yell halfway down the stairs knowing he's in the lounge playing COD. "Okay be back by one!" he yells back focused on his game. I text Jeffree to let him know I'll be out when he gets home, he may be a really chill parent but he still likes to know where I'm at and who I'm with.

Time skip to Starbucks

As I'm ordering I hear a "Hi sister!" from behind me, I know that saying and the voice behind it, "Sister James! How good to see you, I've already ordered your pink drink and my frappe so let me pay and then we can sit and chit chat for a bit." I tell him pulling away from the huge hug he just gave me. "You're a sister lifesaver, " looking at the huge line I had to get through. "Yeah, I know, I'm great now lets sister sit and spill some tea."

"So Anna, how would you feel about a blind date?" he asks me right off of the bat. " Idk, Emily and I called things off cause she's working for me now and you know, professionalism. But I think I could give it a go," I admit to him after taking a drink from my cotton candy frappe. "Good cause you have one tonight and given its 10:30 am we have nine hours to get you ready." I look at him shocked meanwhile asking myself what exactly I just got into.

As we leave Starbucks we get into my car and James immediately goes to the driver's seat, "Woah Woah Woah, what's going on.?" I ask freezing before my car. "You don't know where everything is sweetheart," he says as he bats his eyelashes at me. "Don't worry, I'll be nice to your baby" he says sweetly patting my car. "you better or something you need is gonna be chopped off" I grumble as I get in my car.

"First the clothes, which have been chosen by yours truly and your date," he says driving to who knows where. "You know who it is?!" I yell, "Yes and don't yell or your baby will get a scratch." Which in fact, immediately makes me shut up.

"Now that we've gotten your outfit it's back to my place for hair and makeup then you get to meet your date" he says smiling at me

"Now that we've gotten your outfit it's back to my place for hair and makeup then you get to meet your date" he says smiling at me. Okay maybe this won't be a bad idea after all.

Time skip

Time skip

We both look up as we hear the knocks and James motions his head for me to go answer the door. I get up nervously and place my hand on the knob, close my eyes and turn it and the person I see standing in front of me when I open my eyes.

Grayson
Effing
Dolan