I Kissed a Girl...and I Really Liked it

When Emily came over she couldn't keep her jaw from dropping as she looked around the mansion or when she saw the dogs.
"Would you like me to give you the grand tour?"  I ask her, "Let's wait on that, cause I'm starving" she jokes. We walk over to the refrigerators and she's immediately speechless, I look at her and realize what's going on.

"Yeah, that was my initial reaction too," we both laugh and I ask her if she wants to go to my room because little does she know, I've been preparing for her to come and got all of our favorite snacks and some weed Nate gave me for us to try out. As soon as she comes into my room her jaw, once again drops.

"You know, if you keep doing that imma have to kiss you to get your mouth to shut," I say not knowing if I want to be joking or not, I turn back to my fridge to get us some Monster and I'm in the middle of grabbing the second one when I feel arms around my waist. I put the monsters back and turn around to see Emily looking down at me, "what if that is what I want?" She asks cupping my face her hand and tilting my head up. "Then take it" I whisper,  the distance between us gets shorter and then just like that, her lips are on mine ever so gently there just in case I decided I didn't want this. I kiss her back with just a little more force behind it, and then we  stayed just like that, kissing up against my fridge, letting out every feeling we've had through the years. A knock is heard at the door and we separate, "do you girls want to go out to eat?" Jeffree asks cracking the door open.  "yeah Mom can we go somewhere nice?" I ask " Okay well I was thinking Taco Bell but now that you've mentioned it, let's show Emily a day in the life of us, get some nice clothes on and meet me in the makeup room so I can get you both all dolled up" Jeffree replies, " will do!" I shout so Jeffree can hear me.
" We" pointing to me and Emily " will continue this after dinner" I say in a low voice. " For now let's get ready," I say as I walk over to my walk-in closet and open the black double doors. "Wear anything you want and be sure to look amazing" I say while giving her a wink. "Now let this night begin."

I immediately know what I'm going to wear because I know Emily is going to wear a dress, I don't want to clash with her so I get out my favorite black pantsuit and some silver accessories to go with her silver dress

As soon as I was done I saw her standing there and she was gorgeous.

"Come on Em, let's go let Jeffree make us even more beautiful."

________________________________

AUTHORS NOTE:
That is Emily up at the top
And comment what sexuality should I make Annalee????