The Barbie House

Once we get to my new home I'm astounded by it's size, " It's so much bigger in person!" I gasp in awe. Jeffree and Nate look back at me while opening the doors and say in unison "Welcome home". I immediately here the poms and their little paws clicking against the floor as they come to see Jeffree and Nate, once they greet them, they come running towards me to figure out who I am. I know all their names by heart, there is Diamond, Diva, Delicious, Drama,Daddy and Da Vinci. I kneel down and allow them to smell me and assure them I mean no harm. "Well" Jeffree says " should we get to the house tour?"
I nod excitedly because I can't wait to see everything outside of a screen and IRL. We go upstairs with Jeffree leading us "first we'll take you to your room", as we walk down a hallway we get to a pair of heavy matte black double doors, just based on the doors I'm already excited to see what's on the inside. " Now I hope you don't mind but we may have already decorated the room" Nate says " But don't forget I've had my share of emo/gothic days too so I kinda knew what to do, and we went off of what you told us about yourself" Jeffree interjects. "Can I go in?" I ask, "of course it's your room" Jeffree states. I turn the handles to the doors and open them and suddenly I'm at a loss for words for how amazing the room looks. (shown at top)
"Oh my chemical romance... THIS IS AWESOME" I shout jumping for joy. " Okay let us give you a room tour" Nate says smiling at my excitement. " This room is complete with a full stereo system, a flat screen, a Xbox, sound proofing, a fridge, a king size bed, a master bathroom, a full vanity and a full walk in closet. Which by the way we need to fill later" Jeffree explains winking at me. " OMG I'm going shopping with one of the most ICONIC fashionistas and makeup gurus ever." I say while pinching myself, " What are you doing?" Nate asks. "Still trying to see if I'm dreaming or not" I explain casually. " Babygirl this ain't no dream, this is your brand new reality" Jeffree says with his usual sass. I smile to myself and realize, something is finally going my way.
After I get a tour of the entire house, I'm suddenly rushed into a Barbie pink Lambo and taken to the nearest mall, after three hours of shopping we clear out several stores including HotTopic, Ulta,Sephora,Gucci,Louis Vuitton, Chanel and any other shop Jeffree could think of. Once we're done shopping we realize that we have so much stuff we have to call Jeffree's assistants to get them to bring two other cars to get everything back home. After all of that, we stop at Taco Bell cause it's Jeffree so why wouldn't we. We eat in silence and after a couple of minutes I start crying, thinking of how lucky I am to have them find me, it's only my first day living with them and I already love them both. I can't wait to see what the future has in store for me.