Busy Mornings

(Alarm blaring PromNight)
I groan and reach out to press the off button on my phone, once done I look over to Emily still cuddled up against me. I could get used to waking up like this, but last time I had self control, next time I might not be so lucky. "Hey Anna," she whispers in the cute morning voice she has. "Thank you for last night, I know you held back." I start blushing like hell at this and go back to snuggling with her, " you don't have to thank me doll, I wanted to show you how you should be treated not how those guys you go after treat you." I tell her nuzzling my face into her neck "though if there is a next time, I might not have as much self control" I explain and start tickling her. Give thanks to whoever is up there that the room is sound proof cause I know Neffree is still asleep. "Come on let's get dressed and  go get some breakfast at Starbucks and shop a little or something" I tell her still tickling her to try and get her up. "Can't we just stay here and cuddle?" She whines giving me the puppy eyes, "If we do imma lose myself, because of the way you look right now, so come on and get dressed."
"Fine" she huffs at me and throws off the comforter, I look away knowing that she is in nothing but a pair of lacy black boy shorts. She struts to my closet and opens up the doors with a flourish, goes in and shuts them as she opened them after I know she's in there I mutter to myself,  " what am I going to do with that girl" and throw myself back onto the bed waiting for my turn in the closet.

(Time skip)

"Okay, so I have a surprise for you" I tell her, guess who's going shopping and hanging out with the Sister Squad?" I tell her. " Anna you did not" she gasps " I did" I nod. I had called up James and asked if he wanted to hang out (of course he said yes) I met him around two weeks ago and we get along quite well and I've texted Emma and the Dolan twins a bit too so this should be fun. " Just don't fangirl too much okay Em?" I ask though is pointless cause I can already see her doing a happy shimmy in the passenger seat. "Okay, so should I get my squealing out now?" She asks excitedly. "Yes definitely" I reply laughing. She squeals a bunch and then turns up the volume on the radio which is now playing High Hopes and sings along while I'm chuckling and driving to Starbucks to meet up with James,Emma, Ethan, Grayson and Ian.