Sixteen

One month after the video was filmed

My every day has changed so dramatically its not even funny. I've become verified, an up and coming model, a social media influencer and now I even have my own YouTube channel.
People say rude things like my fame is only because of my dads, but the fact is it's all true. Without Nathan and Jeffree I would still be living at the home working my ass off there to buy myself decent clothes, I would still be going to school being pushed against lockers being tormented about my looks, my parents or my scars, I would still be harming myself to no end.
Nathan and Jeffree helped me get out of my fucked up mind and brought me into their loving home. I could never be able to repay them for everything they've done for me and the amazing thing is, they didn't want to be repaid, they just wanted a small perfect family. Which in fact, in our own way, we are.

I've been working on an idea for a couple of weeks now and I'm hoping Jeffree will approve and help me with it. He's at work right now so I'll check if he has time to talk business with me or not and I start the drive over to Star Industries and prepare my idea over and over in my head checking I have everything researched out and the facts ready to go.

I walk up to the receptionist's desk and ask her if Jeffree has any meetings in or is doing anything moderately important. "Well he does have a meeting in two hours, but I'm sure your talk will be over with by then, should I call him and tell him you're here?" she asks politely already picking up the phone. "Yes, please do ma'am," I tell her.

"Hey Jeffree, your daughter has come by to see you, she says she has a business idea to pitch. Uh huh, okay, I'll tell her" she replies and hangs up the phone.

"He says to come right in and to please grab him a Red Bull from the guest fridge while you're in here," she tells me.

"Okay thank you, Ma'am, " I say as I grab his favorite drink and head into his office.

"Hey Anne I wasn't expecting you today, so Clare says you have a proposition for me," he says from his desk.

"Yes, Sir I do" placing the folder with my research and calculations down in front of him along with his Red Bull.

"Okay kid, let's see what you got, thank you for the Red Bull by the way." He replies putting his feet up on the desk giving me his full attention.

"Okay, " picking up my folder giving him copies of what he needed and keeping what I did to effectively pull this off. " So my idea is my very own launch, call it an official seal of being in the family. The launch would be about me and coming to live with you guys, it would include; 5 liquid lip shades, a pallet with 16 colors, 2 lip scrubs and 2 highlighters. This launches name would be 16 since this has been the year that changed my life forever."

I quickly look up at him and see him with an impressed look on his face, giving me a boost of self-confidence. " The liquid lips are 1 metallic, 1 glitter and 3 mattes. The metallic being a black with a silver/purple duo-chrome (Emo) , the glitter would be a royal red base with gold and silver glitter (Fame) and the three mattes would be a slate grey (Bleak), a neon green (Toxic) and a warmer pinky nude (Undertones). Moving on to the lip scrubs one is incredibly sweet and one is a more sour/sweet, the first one being Cinnabons and I've already got the all clear from Cinnabon and Taco Bell and the second one is Mangonada, my favorite treat to get when I had a little extra money and felt like something sweet, sour and a little spicy all at the same time. Going over to highlighters the two would consist of a red/ gold duo chrome (Bravery) and the other would be a straight up Silver (Fairest)."

I looked down at him again to make sure Jeffree was still listening because he had grown quiet. What I didn't expect to see was Jeffree fully seated looking straight at me listening to every word. " and you can see on the paper I've planned out the shades of the pallet and the shade names, all 16 shades, 8 mattes, 4 metallics and 4 satins"

Mattes:
Onyx: True black pressed pigment
Jeffree: baby pink
Craving: warm chocolate brown
Rabbit food: cool green
Lovely: dark grey
Icky: bright yellow
Base: White
Another Base: cool nude color

Mettalics:
Nate: royal red
Sweets: bubblegum pink
Diamonds: silver
Cool it: light blue

Shimmers:
Lit: light Orange
Kush: green
Em: light purple
Kill: cool grey

"Welp that's my proposal and I've been working on it and planning everything out for a little over a month. I'll leave you with the plans and see you at home Mom, I love you" I say as I end our meeting and set the plans on his desk and walk out exhausted and out of breath.

"I'm going to need a nap when I get home" I groan as I start to my car and get back to the Star Estate.