Bitter-Sweet Tragedy

We're all at a loss for words as Jeffree,Nate and I surrounded by the dogs just sit in silence. A part of our pack has just departed and no one knows what to do or say about anything. Silent tears are streaming down our cheeks as we realize the smiling face of the oldest female Star pup would never again come running up to us when we got home, would never again yap at new people coming to the house, or scratch at my door late at night to come to bed with me because she had gotten down from the parents bed.  I had only been a part of her life for six months but I had loved her to death and poor Diva is so confused about why a member of her new family is gone.
Nate and Jeffree are definitely the most heart broken and need time, so I'm either with them when they need me or out of their way when they want to be alone.
When they want to be alone I just call up Grayson and tell him I'm coming over to his place whether he is there or not, and I usually bring food for the brothers and I to share while we all just chill and watch movies or get competitive and play video games together. I spent so much time there Grayson's room eventually became a little bit of my room too, I had at least two drawers in his dresser, spare toiletries there and Devil usually came with me too because he had taken to Grayson as well as he had to me so some of his toys and food was there as well. 
Grayson and I were becoming more and more serious, whenever I wasn't with him at the brothers house he was usually with me at the Star house and we were no longer afraid to share beds but we were afraid to be seen in public though. His female fans could be vicious and my male fans could be creepy, you wouldn't imagine how many things come in for me at my office at JSC. There have been some rumors between me and Grayson but their usually that I'm a new member of the SS and there's more of Ethan and Emma more than me and Grayson.
But eventually we are going to have to come out to the public and it should probably be soon because hiding behind walls is getting tiring.

"Hey Gray" I say to him while laying on his lap and playing with his hands, "Yes Anna?" he replies focusing on trying to braid my hair and not tangle it into a huge knot. "When can we be out to our fans?" I ask quietly, "Babe, why do you care about this so much?" he asks me, "I'm tired of hiding the fact that I'm in love with you-" I cut myself off realizing what I just said. "Wait" Grayson says while looking at me wide eyed " You love me?" he asks me in a whisper.  I look up at him and get up from his lap "Why wouldn't I? You're the most handsome, adorable, sweet and caring person I've ever met. How could I not be head over heels with you?" I give him a kiss on the cheek, " I understand if you don't feel the same just yet or if you don't wanna say it, I've just never been one to bite my tongue or hide my feelings-" I suddenly get stopped from my rambling with a pair of soft lips against mine. "I totally feel the same way about you AnnaLee Rose Star-Schwandt, now lets go make a video."

G&A together: Hey Guys!                                         A: We have something very important to tell you all                                                                           G: We're dating!                                                         A: Correction we've been dating
( One summary of the past three months later)

G&A: well that's all for now... bye guys

"Now to edit this video and to post" Grayson says, "Let's just hope it doesn't explode in our faces."