Hello World

After our day with the Sister Squad it was finally time to go home. When hugging and saying goodbye to everyone, Ian hugged me a little longer than Emily's liking but I didn't mind cause he's kinda sister spicy if you know what I mean ;P

Finally home, it was time to for me and Ems to part ways again. Emily off to the home again and it was time Nate, Jeffree and I announce who I am officially. There are some people are catching me in public and posting things like "unknown girl in new Star Car", "Jeffree Star: Younger Sister?", "Jeffree Star: a daughter from party days?" and we just really need to get this out to people so the stories will stop.

Here we are setting up the beauty lights and the cameras in the studio, while kinda dying inside because of nerves. What if they don't like me? How will they react?

Rolling Video in
5
4
3
2
1
.
.
.
J: What is up everybody? Welcome back to my channel! Hi, how are yah?
N: Hey guys
J: So if you can't tell already, today's video is not going to be a normal video.
N: Well whatever could you mean baby?
J: So, there have been a lot of stories and pictures going around of a certain hot pink haired girl, ( looks off screen towards Anna) and we're here to dispell rumors and tell her story of coming into our lives. So everyone give a hand for our new daughter Annalee!
A: (comes into frame and sits between them) Hey guys, I'm Anna.
N:  So do you wanna tell the story or should we?
A: You guys can do it, I don't think I'll be able to manage to string together more than a few words at a time.
J: Well we were looking to adopt a kid, maybe around five or six. But since someone ( looks at Anna) is a mega fan of mine, the nice lady that runs the home recognized me and told me about a 16-year-old pink haired girl that was on of my biggest fans.
A: Fun fact, I was listening to Prom Night before Mrs.Davies called me to her office to meet these two beautiful people.
N: To be honest, meeting her for the first time, she kinda gave off the Jeffree in high school vibe except she had eyebrows.
A: I'm taking that as a compliment, and I had just got done watching one of his videos and was trying to recreate a look.
J: You have my pallets?
A: Blood Sugar and Androgyny plus some liquid lips too, they were quite expensive but it was worth it. Mrs.Davies gave an allowance to the older kids who helped out. It took me three months to earn the money to get all of it.
N: Baby, why doesn't Anna do your makeup for the rest of the video? Well if she feels up to it of course.
A: I would love to!
J: I think it would be a fantastic idea! Okay I'll, we're going to get started on this look and see what she can do!

(two hours later)

J: Okay you guys, this is the finished look, it looks beautiful if I do say so myself. Make sure to sound off below what you think and any questions you have for Anna. She will be making social media's soon, Nate and I will be posting them when she has. Anna thank you so much for coming on the channel and introducing yourself to my fans.
A: I will admit I was a little scared, but I'm so glad I don't have to hide anymore cause its exhausting Y'all.
J: Okay well that's all for now, and we will see you in the next one.
A&J: Bye Guys!

"Okay, I'm going to go make those accounts and then take a fat nap because that was exhausting" I get up while stretching.
"Hey Anna what is your tag gonna be?" Jeffree asks.

"Anna Star-Schwandt and Anna Star for short"