Waltzes and cuddles

"Anna, you look beautiful, " Grayson says after I open the door.  Grayson Bailey Dolan is standing there in a dashing tux holding a beautiful bouquet of a dozen black roses.

"You clean up nice too Dolan, so you're my date tonight?" I say hopefully. " Nah, it's actually Ethan, I'm just a chauffeur for tonight," he says with a grin.  " Oh, " I say kinda with a  disappointed tone in my voice no matter how hard I tried to cover it up.  " Anna, I'm just messing with you, I am your date for tonight, " he says winking at me and smiling. I throw him my best smile as I punch him lightly on the shoulder "Owww, what was that for?" he says mockingly cause we both know that didn't hurt his muscle-bound, juicy, gorgeous... Okay, where was I? Oh yeah... Cause we both know I didn't actually hurt him.

"That was for being a complete doof and doing me dirty like that," I say to him. " Well my lady, shall we go off to our first destination?" He says he holds out his arm. " We most certainly shall good sir," I say as I take his arm and he leads me to his car.

As the door closes we both here James yell "USE PROTECTION!" As soon as I hear James say that I'm fast walking back to the door, but all of a sudden I'm swept off my feet as Grayson picks me up and gently puts me in the car. "Hey, I had to-"  as I try to argue Grayson puts a finger to my lips and says " If you keep this up we will never get to the place in time love, so don't worry that pretty little head of yours, I'll get him back later." he shuts my door and goes around to his side, when he gets to his side we take off and leave for the first place of the night.

As we pull up to the first place I have no idea what we are going to be doing, Grayson hands over his keys to a valet and we start walking off.  "Grayson, what is all this?" I ask him while looking around. "Well as I've been getting to know you as a pink-haired rocker and gamer chick, I know you also have a liking for  classical music and waltzing." He explains as he leads me through a gigantic doorway.

As soon as I see what the door leads to I'm left speechless, an empty ballroom and an entire Orchestra is at our service. " We will be dancing to any songs of your request and will be eating a luxury meal here too after you've had your fill of dancing," Grayson says from behind me, putting his hands on my waist while I look up at all the architecture of the place"

" Can we start now?" I ask. "Just name a song and they will play and we can dance our night away," Grayson says while taking my hand. "Okay then, please play Künstlerleben op. 316 by Strauss please, " I ask the conductor. He gives me a nod of his head and smiles, he raises his arms and the Orchestra readies. He looks back at me and I nod at him to start playing, with three counts of preparing the Orchestra plays and we start to dance like I've never danced before.

( Authors Note: if you wanna hear the songs they listen to here's a link https://youtu.be/ClCD56V3hBk)

One hour later...
Our feet are hurting, we're both sweating but we're smiling our faces off. Grayson and I have just spent the last hour dancing, talking and just looking into each other's eyes. " Okay I'm starving and my feet are killing me" I say breathlessly as we're finishing up what would be our last dance of the night. " As you wish," he says with a smile. The last notes are played out and before I know it I'm being held in a low dip to end the song. As the last beats of the fromata are played he looks into my eyes and kisses my forehead. He picks me up from the dip and turns to the Orchestra, " that was beautiful thank you all. You are dismissed" as we hear the cluttering of people getting up and out I'm leaded out another door into a long hallway by Grayson.

After a short walk, he leads me into another room, which happens to be the dining room. We are seated across from each other and begin to dig in as courses are laid out in front of us.

(time skip)

After we have finished our exquisite meal, Grayson leads me out to the car. After a short ride, we are greeted by a park with a maze. When we enter there is a marked trail of fairy lights going in the direction which I'm guessing is the middle of the maze. Grayson grabs my hand and leads me down the trail of lights

A few minutes later we have reached the middle, in which there was a gazebo covered in fairy lights. Grayson pulls me up the steps and into it where he takes me by surprise and puts both of his hands on my waist. " I planned this part to be the finale, I just wanted to bring you here to tell you I had a really good time tonight and I hope for something like this to happen again soon, " he says facing towards me, his eyes looking up and down to it own down to my lips. " Hey Grayson, " I whisper while leaving into him more. "Yes, Anna?" he says.    " Just kiss me already," I say with a grin.

And that's exactly what he does.

(one car ride later)

"Hey love, we're at your house," Grayson says, waking me up from my nap in his car while standing next to me with my door open. " I don't wanna get up," I whine and try and snuggle into my seat more. " Well live you kinda have to or Nate is gonna kill me, " he says smiling at me. "Carry me, " I say facing him holding my arms up. " Okay Anna, whatever you say," he says as he picks me up bridal style and takes me inside.

After going into my room and setting me on the bed, he takes off my shoes for me and kisses my forehead good night. "Hey Grayson, please stay, " I ask pouting. " As you wish love, " Grayson replies with a sheepish smile.  He gets me some nightclothes, turns around while I change out of my dress and jewelry, grabs me a makeup wipe out two and then takes off his shirt to join me in bed. I feel two strong arms being wrapped around me and a strong chest connecting with mine as I fall asleep I hear a faint "goodnight my love" as everything fades to black.