Sexless Thoughts

Where is it? I can feel you slide in me and fill me with your "most prized possession". I can feel your hands glide up my body and squeeze my places that once went crazy for your touch. I feel everything, everything expect feelings. You kiss my neck and I don't feel purse pump up with excitement, instead, I just want to push you away and lock it away. I scratch your back begging my mind to react like my body, but then all I can think about is the scratches on your back I saw yesterday but wasn't if it were mine or hers. All I can think about is her. Do you squeeze her the way you squeeze me? Does she fall in love with you moans the way I did? Fuck her and you. I don even know her, not her face, not her voices, not even her touch. Do you love her touch the way I use to love yours? Do you feel those icy chills down your spine while your body heats up? Does your body overdose on ecstasy till it trembles and you want to tap out, but want so much more? Do you look in her eyes and feel your whole body began to paralyze itself and you could feel everything. I hate thinking of you two. By the time I'm overwhelmed with thoughts and ready to cry, your body speeds up against me and you release. Do you feel it? You were having sex with a body, my mind wasn't present. You fall asleep against me as I hold back tears, and when I can hear your light snores, I scoot away and now. now, I lay awake and think. Are you dreaming of her? Do you smile when your imagination paints a picture of her?