Blue eyes

Anger and Sadness are  committed.  Holding themselves together with something much stronger then love. They are Toxic for each other, but are drawn to one another.  looking each other in the eye, is like looking through your enemy's soul, your heart shakes with fear and begins to suffocate with anxiety. They touch and sparks fly across the room creating lightning and displaying a rainbow  pearlescent storm, destroying everyone in their path, but never each other. Every morning Sadness wakes up to a kiss from Anger, before the sun rises from its slumber.  She generates them both with the energy as they prepare to demolish me.

Happiness is shy and whimpers in my ear, sending chills up my spine and exposing goosebumps all over my arm. I close my eyes, throw my head back, and start to clear my head as she hugs me tight and sings . She rocks me to sleep and I sink into reality.

Hope stands in front of me dark and hard. He licks his lips to lubricate  his lies, I feel my knees become powerless. He grabs me by my neck and freedom links through my lungs, He bites on my neck so that I cant only hear his words,but also feels them as the ease through my veins and into my brain, then he uses his tongue to seal the passage. My mind is no longer mine, my feet lifts from the icy floor and my legs wraps around desire. I pull him in more and my body begs for a oath. Again my plea is rejected.