Travis Scott

Travis
--------
"Ayy its modafuckin Travis everybody" ma niggas shouted as I walked into the studio from my Las Vegas tour, a nigga was hella tired man, crazy shit.

"Yo, DJ Khaled called man, want you on his next album" ma manager Kit said as I sat down.

"You look tired man, you should get some sleep bruh" ma Bestfriend Khalif said. "Nah, am thinking of a vacation, no paparazzi, fans and all that shit, somewhere private" I said to him.

"Nigga you getting worldwide ain't no were gon be private now" Ma man Metro added. "He just taking deadass excuse to be with Miranda Asian black ass" Khalif said as we all laughed.

"I need me some quiet pussy" I said as we all laughed, we spent the rest of the day smoking and vibing to new beats.

Few hours later I decided to branch at ma moms.

"Hey ma, what's up" I greeted as we hugged. "Boy, don't bring all that hiphop shit in ma house, you leave it out the door, heard me" she asked as she smack the back of ma head.

"Dang ma" I replied rubbing ma head. "Am so glad you didn't bring that hoe ass girlfriend of yours round here, I been wanting to choke her, after she killed ma grand baby" my mama said as we sat down.

"Ma please come on, and she been acting strange lately, all these girls be wanting ma money, I know they think am ugly, they ain't luh me ma" I said to her as a tear left ma eyes.

I know I got the money, connects. Deals and all but, but ion got love, and you ain't got nothing if you ain't got love.

"Son, I had a hard time raising you and your sister, but I ain't raise you to think low of yourself, god made somebody for somebody, and he surely made yours for you, all you need to do Is find her, when you do, she gon love you for who you are not what you are"

My Mom said as I sat there quietly listening.

Sorry.....am going to be changing the lyrics and title of this book, remember its just a book not real life so Travis is my character, thank you...
I will love to read ya all comments...