Finally

Travis
********
Its been a week since, and I and Janae been good, damn I like this girl, she perfect, I mean she good but in two weeks time am out and ion know how am gon tell her bout me.

"Janae" I called her as she laid down in bed. "Uhm" she answered. "You love me" I asked her knowing its too soon but I had to.

"Travis" she replied. "Ion got nothing to give you but love..."
"Travis I love you, you amazing, you cute, you gotta heart, and you gon be a star, you gon be a good rapper, I heardchu rap dew times, you got something, I wanna be witchu" she said as I hugged her.

I just found ma Queen, I found her.

***********
"Damn bruh so whatchu gon do" Khalif asked me the next day as we chilled in the strip club.

"Am gon take it t the next level but I gotta go back first and see if she the one I really want, I wanna test her love" I said as he nodded.

"I wanna marry Rae" Khalif said. "Wow, ya all real serious" I asked him as he chuckled. "We are" he said as smiled.

********
1week later..

"Babe get up" I heard Nae yell in ma ears as she held the camera to ma face. "Lemme" I mumbled from ma sleep.
Immediately she jumped on me and kissed me all over.
"Uhhgrrr okay" I slurred as I tried getting up. "We hit a million" Rae yelled as she jumped on me too.

"DEAD!!" I shouted. "Yo, don't kill ma nigga man" Khalif said as he jumped on the bed tryna move them from me.

"Wrestle mania" Rae shouted as they both playfully wrestled with us.
"We won" they both shouted as we laughed.

"OMG" Janae said as she ran to the bath room and threw up.
"Nae you good" I asked her as she threw up again.

"We gotta get you to the hospital" Rae said as we all agreed.

3hours later....

"Am fine" Janae said as she laid beside me. "I love you Nae" I said to her as she smiled. "I love you too Travis" she said as she fell asleep.

Ma mama was right, there was somebody for me and that was Janae, in a week I was gonna be back rocking the world again, but I gotta go settle, I wasn't that ugly after all, Nae loves me for who I am, she got me, that's the kinda lady I want.

Thank you lord.

EMM.......hmmmmmm why ya all think she vomiting well ya all know right lol.