All And All

Travis
******
Rae freaked out totally when she found out Travis Scott was a whole celebrity.

We even did a Travis Scott make over with Dee and channel hit 2million views since people knew I was his wife to be.

Well not anymore cause we tied the knot 2days ago, grand wedding I tell you. Am so so happy. We have moved our shop into L.A and its booming. 

Martha have been taking care of her family from the job and she is real grateful.

It was a Thursday and the four of us were planning a trip to I and Rae's hometown to see our parents and friends.

No matter what happens I have Rae, Khalif, Travis and ma world Troy.

"Daddy" Troy called as Travis held him. "Wassup lil man" Travis asked him. "Am coo" Troy replied as we laughed.

"Nigga being a thug already" Travis said as he kissed me. "Ya nigga called, he like we gotta family photo shoot, I ordered some deadass so Martha gonna see to it that I wear some dope shit, and I got some matchup for the three of us" I said as Travis smiled .

"Babe, I know we married now, and we gon be facing difficult times and all that, with this famous ish I got going on and tours but I love ya all, I love you and ima do the best I can to keep is together forever like I vowed" he said as I hugged him.

"You're still Travis Scott, can't believe you Travis Scott, get outta here" I said as he laughed.
"Bitttch" Rae yelled as she walked in with Khalif.

"Yeah man, we having a baby" I heard Khalif say as he dapped Travis. "Awww yass" Rae said as she twerked we all bursted out laughing.

"Who ever seen a pregnant mama  twerk get it girl" Khalif said as she jumped on him. "Wait ya'll be sating fowl shit round ma son, stop" Travis said we all laughed and went to eat launch before the photo shoot.

Thanks ya all for reading and all, this was short and short and weird on how it ended bt what ever happens to the characters after that is left with your own imagination, thanks for ya all support and love. Damn I love writing.