2years

Janae
********
"Hey sissy, how ya all been" I asked ma twin through the phone as she laughed.

She and Khalif had tied the not a year ago and their wedding was great, I wasn't there for it but she told me all bout it, I had to make sure the shops was doing great.

I moved to a bigger store and replaced Rae with an old lady called Martha she was 58 not that old but real helpful. Over the years I've lost contact with Travis, I feel real bad that he just forgot bout me like that, I ask Khalif bout him but all he tells me is that he was in some town working and tryna get money that he was a thinking bout me.

Khalif ain't know I gotta baby so that's the tea.

I got ma lil baby Troy, his 2 and he looks like me and Travis, I bet Travis be glad to see him. Am praying and hoping Travis finds a good job and then we could be together, I really love him thou, and I know he will come back.

Meanwhile London has been behind me for ages, and I made friends with a guy called Dee. Dee is gay, but I like him anyways.

"Yo ass better be raising ma nephew right" she said as I chuckled. "He doing just fine" I said back as I fixed some cornflakes for Troy.
*********
Travis
---------
"Hey mama" I called as I hugged ma ma, I missed her so damn much. "Damn son, its been two years, look at you" she said as she hugged me again.

"Hey papi" ma sister Jaliyah called as I hugged her tight. "Missed you lil sissy" I said kissing her on the cheeks.

"How was your tour, bet you got enough money now huh" she asked as I laughed.
"Guess, but I got one more thing I gotta do" I said remembering Janae.

In yo face nigga lol, wash popping.... EMM.