Everything

Janae
*******
"Travis, Travis, we heardchu getting married to a beauty guru" some reporters asked as us as we ran into Travis mamas house with Janae and our kid.

"This is the beautiful girl and ma grandsooon" his mom shouted as she held Troy.
"Troy this is grandma" Travis said as Troy repeated Grandma we all laughed.

"Hi am Annie" she introduced as she gave me a hug, his ma was beautiful thou. "Sit down I'll make ya all something to eat.

" so what ya all planning to do" Annie asked. "We moved in yesterday in our new place, thanks to the estate laws we can't get no paparazzi around" I replied as I smiled at Travis.

"So baby tell me about ya self" Annie said as I sighed.

"Am 21, u have a twin Raenae she's married to Travis friend, that's how I met him, our parents used to abuse us so we ran away and went to Florida, we own an online website were we sell beauty stuffs, then we have a YouTube channel which we suspended for now, I think that's all" I said as she laughed.

"Am so glad, and am sorry bout ya parents you planning on seeing them anytime" she asked me. "No, not really" I replied as Travis held ma hands, I had told him this before already so he knew.

We ate and talked more and we said our goodbyes and drove back to our house. I can't believe Travis bought this place for 5.7 million dollars, but its worth it.

"You good" Travis asked me as we got in bed later that night. "Sure" I replied as I cuddled up with him.

"Am the happiest nigga in the world right now" he said as I smiled.

"Ma sister flying over for the wedding" I said as Travis hugged me tighter.
"She happy with ma bro, having them around for the wedding gone be fun" he said as he closed his eyes.

"You so cute when you sleep" I said to him as he smiled. "So you ain't think am ugly" he asked with his eyes closed. "Nah, as long as we gotta cute son" I replied as I also closed ma eyes.

It feels so right to be with the one you love, love is something that's special.

EMM. Ma book coming to and end ya all how ya all see it.