Son

Travis
*******
I stood in front of Nae's house and am like hoping she ain't moved on yet.
Then some car pulled up and a nigga got out.

"Hey, uhm am asking for Nae" I said as I approached him. "And who are you" he asked gayishly then I knew he was gay, ma heart eased down.

"Am her boyfriend Travis" I replied. "Awww you baby daddy, ya son look just like ya all" he said as I got confused. "Son" I asked him immediately Nae came out and she froze.

She looked so grown and beautiful, I just didn't expect....
"Travis" she said as she ran to hug me I almost fell.

Seriously I was expecting her to be mad but na she wasn't weird..

********
"Troy come here, come meet daddy" she said as a lil nigga walked out the room, a tear left ma eyes.

"That's ma son" I asked her as she nodded. Immediately I walked to him and carried him. I really had a kid this while time.

"You didn't tell me" I asked her. "You said you were working things out with ya mama, and ya job I didn't want all that affecting you" she replied as she cried.

"Am sorry you had to do this alone, but am here now, and I love ya all" I said as I hugged them both.

"Can I join now" as Dee joined in.

Minutes later I held Troy then I decided it was time to let her know the truth bout me.
"Nae, have you heard of this artist called Travis Scott" I asked her.

"Yeah, I got two of his songs on ma phone, am not a huge fan but I swear down his a good artist why" she asked me back.

"Am Travis Scott" I replied as she laughed hard. "What"

"Fa real" I said as I gave her my google bio. "OMG, so what were you doing here huh" she asked getting real mad. "I was here to find me somebody who will love me not just for ma money" I replied.

"Oh you think this is some fairy tale, I waited for you for two years, I can't believe Khalif ain't tell me, does ma sister know" she asked as I shook ma head.

"Travis seriously" she asked as I walked towards her. "Baby, I love you, and I wanna make you ma wife, I can't be without you, two years is some hard shit without you, you got ma kid, you waited for me that's love, you don't find that often, baby please will you be ma wife....nah Marry me Nae" I said to her as I knelt down and brought the diamond ring out.

"Travis" she sobbed. "Come on Nae, I love you mama, you the right one fa me, you got ma child, let's raise him together and more of them to come"
"Yes, yes I will marry you" she said as I placed the ring on her finger.

"Awww, looks ya all" Dee said clapping as Troy also clapped. "See nigga already happy" I said as we both laughed.

"I gotchu" I said to her.

We bouta finish, we bouta finish, lol EMM ya all......