Friends

Omniscient
************
Over the past five days, the four had become good pals, Khalif also helped at the shop, and business was moving, people started ordering more often and the job was a lot.

Janae and Travis have been quiet close, they talked during work, dinner and also before they sleep, he also got to know they were twins, and he saw the similarities between them.  London have been seeing Janae but the vibe they had wasn't there no more.

It was 3am in the morning when they all heard a knock on the door. Khalif and Raenae woke up and went to see who it was and it was London.

"London" Raenae said as he stumbled in the house. "Am...hererrr to see ma bitch" he slurred as Travis quickly came out his room.

"Hey, watch yo mouth" Khalif said as Janae walked out and stood in front of him. "Why you here London, its damn late" Janae said. "Am...hererr....to tell you that I ain't need you, see, I used yo ass, I never loved you, ha....hicup..." He slurred as he turned to the door.

"You talking bout being wifey but you ain't know I got wifey at home, fucked up bitch, alla ya all,,, she thought I loved her, broke ass" he said as he Went down the stairs.

"Fucking tired of your ass" he shouted as he got in his car and drove off. Janae just stood there with tears in her eyes not believing what her man just said to her.

"Nae" Raenae said as Janae stopped her. "Don't... Am fine" she said as she ran to her room and slammered the door. "That nigga a pussy' Khalif said as he locked the door.

" he just walk in here and talked to her like that, fuck that nigga thought "Travis said angrily the whole time he was trying to control his temper, he could get that nigga locked up, he was lowkey and he didn't want to blow it.

" lemme go check on her" Travis said as he walked to Janae's room which was locked unfortunately.

EMM.... Dumb ass nigguh huh.