Three

Travis
----------
"Can't do this withchu Miranda, you gotta leave" I said to my girl Miranda as she stood looking at me.

"You think I care, I was only with your ass cause you fucking Travis Scott, but now I've gone higher to dating Meek mill, I bet your ass can go sleep now, can't believe a year was just a waste, excuse me" she said as she walked pass me with her bags.

I couldn't believe what I just heard. When I met Miranda I honestly thought she was the one for me, but she fucking change bruh.

I held my chest as I swiped to the floor, I felt broken, since I was a kid I hardly get all the girls, they all say am ugly, now I know am ugly for real.

I took ma phone and called ma nigga.
"Hey Khalif, book a flight with ma pilot we heading to Florida tomorrow morning" I said through the phone.

"Why man whatsup" he asked me. "I just wanna be away for awhile dwag, please, besides I got a month break please" I answered as he sigh and agreed.

I really wanted to get ma ass outta here, ma nigga had his girl in Florida so I guess we were gonna stay at her crib till then, need ma fucking head clear.

Next afternoon we reached Florida, as we got down we saw a girl walked towards us, I recognize her as Raenae Khalifs girl.

Khalif and I had a deal, he wasn't gonna tell them who I was, and I was gonna dress like a normal nigga, I just want someone who gon love me for me.

"Hi, you must be Travis, heard lot bout you" she said as we shook hands. She was a snack, wondered if she had a sissy.

"Come on, ima take you to ma place, its 3 rooms so uhm, Khalif gon stay with me while you stay in the other one" she said as we got in the car.

"Then who stays in the third one" I asked. "Oh, you will know soon" she answered with a smirk.

EMM......hmmmm, in this story The twins don't listen to Travis Scott cause for some reason they don't know bout him, let's just say that okay please lol...