Us

Janae
----------
"Bills, bills, house rent, water bills, light, phone, whatever, we bank robbed" Rae faked cried.

"Girl please, we got the money already just chill" I said. "I hate bills" she said as I chuckled. "You and Khalif so cute, I wish I had that kinda relationship" I said as she sat up on ma bed and looked at me.

"You mean, yo ass and Travis ain't on non" she asked me as I shook ma head no. "Na, that nigga liked you, come on sissy" she said. "I like him too, his funny, his cool, his ion know, whenever am around him he gives me that spark" I said as I blushed.

"There, you see" she said as she jumped up and down the bed. "Woah what's that" Khalif said as he and Travis walked in.

"Haven't you guys heard of girls Time" Rae asked as they sat on ma bed. "Never" Khalif replied.
"We were thinking bout going to the club tonight since its Friday night. " hmmmm, somebody gotta a date" Rae said as she dragged Khalif out of the room and closed the door before we could say some.

"Weirdos" I said as we both chuckled. "I saw ya all channel, its cute, ya all do amazing things with ya hair and face" he said as I blushed. "Thanks" I said.

"So what's up with you and London" he asked me as I shrugged.
"I guess its over, we ain't never been tight" I replied. "Come here" he said as I crawled up to him and hugged him. We stayed like that for what seems like forever.

His hug was so warm and I felt safe, I felt something different, then I looked at him and we slowly kissed. It was like I wanted more and we went for more.

**********
"Yaay, get that dick girl" ma sister shouted as I twerk on Travis, we were having a great time at the club, Travis was the shit.

Since we kissed we just had the best vibes ever.
"Hey, the fuck you doing with ma girl" London shouted as Travis and I stopped what we were doing.
"Fuck you say" Khalif shouted back. "That bitch over there is mine" London said as Travis jumped on him and they started fighting. The bouncers came and threw all of us out.

"You good" I asked Travis as we drove home. We left Khalif and Rae cause they were gonna go out to wherever they just wanned to spend the world together.

"Yeah" he replied as we reached home. "Goodnight" I said after we both took shower. "Hey, come lay with me" he said as I smiled.

"You beautiful" he said as I cuddled near him. "You real cute" I said as he chuckled. "Please am ugly as fuck" he said as I kissed him.

We kissed until he got on top of me, I held unto him as he removed my nities. He removed his boxers as we now saw each others body.

I had to let him in....

EMM....its real cold here so I'm fighting hard ma room is so damn cold too lol.....sorry for long ass chap but this story is real short so...