Feelings

Travis
********
"Love is hard to come by....damn" Nae said as we watched the movie Why did I get married.

"If Khalif ever touch me he gon be dead" Rae said as Nae laughed. Khalif and I signaled each other so we could go talk outside.

As we sat outside on the steps he looked at me hard. "You like her" he said as we both chuckled. "Fa sho, but she ain't feeling me yet, she ain't over London" I said as I sighed.

"Bruh, ion know but ya all cute together, I mean she a strong ass girl, got things going on for herself, I love her sister, and they one and the same" Khalif said.

"I know, but she gon think am ugly, that's the shit, I doubt she gon kiss a nigga" I said as I rubbed ma face with ma hands.
"Bruh it's time, you got all the chances you need, we got 3more weeks bruh, make it happen" he said.

"She ain't deserve shit that nigga be doing to her like dude, every night she be calling, and crying can't take it no more" I said. "Then make a move, this the time she gon see good in you trust me, she needs you man she does" Khalif said as we dapped. "Thanks man" I said.

"Don't mention....Metro called, he said he got some dead ass beats for you bruh, waiting on ya vaca to end and he ready for yo ass" Khalif said as we both laughed.

"Missing the industry already, this quiet lifestyle is good, but crazy fans and strippers is the bomb bro"

"Ooooh shitty" Khalif cooed as we chatted till we went back in. The girls were already asleep.

***********
"Pack it up, we got 10 orders busy ass day, Fenty makeup collection, Forever 21, Victoria secrets and...." Raenae shouted.

"I got it" I said as I packaged them. This shit was confusing as fuck, how girls be ordering a whole boxes of clothes and makeups, damn.

Suddenly the door bell rang indicating someone walked in the store.
"Yo Janae" London called as he stood there with red flowers.

"Fuck you want" I asked him as everyone turned to look at us. "Oh I remember you know, you that ugly nigga from school days, the one the girls never wanted, I doubt you gotta girl now" he said as I held ma fist.

"Leave her the fuck alone" I said. "Oh damn, somebodys talking...well Nae am sorry ait, I need you back, we can make things work" he said as Janae just looked at him.

"Say something babe" he said as she still stood quiet. "You know were to find me" he said as he walked out.
"Jerk" Rae said as she hugged her sister.

I was 3secs away from beating his ass.

Sorry for the long ass chapter thou, EMM, much love