three; home

Klaus' POV

"It's real" Violet smiled as she touched the flowers, iron fence and the gate.

It's so unbelievable.

"Let's go?" Sunny asked.

"Sure." Violet and I replied.

"Let's go." The quagmires said holding hands with each other as they walked together.

Violet opened the front door.

"Woah." The quagmires gasped as they saw the enormous library in the living room.

"It's the same library." I smiled. "It's like nothing bad happened to our home."

"But it's not complete." Sunny smiled lightly.

Violet and I sighed sadly. I remembered all of the memories we all spent here together. It was quite painful seeing that our parents are not here anymore.

"It's okay Klaus." Isadora patted me on the shoulder.

"Thanks Isadora." I smiled.

Violet's POV

This house brought us a lot of happy memories. Memories that can't happen anymore. It's very depressing to see this house without our parents.

It's 7:00 PM now so I decided to assign which room we're staying. Since this is our house then there should be 5 rooms at the second floor and 5 rooms at the third floor.

"Okay guys I will now assign where we'll sleep for tonight." I said clapping my hands to get their attention.

"Okay so there are 8 people in this house and there are 10 rooms in total. What do you want? Share rooms or individuals?" I asked.

Most of us voted share rooms so I decided we'll just share rooms.

"Hector you go sleep with Sunny and Beatrice. They need someone to take care of them."

"Okay" Hector smiled and went upstairs with Sunny and Beatrice.

"How about Isadora and I will share rooms at my room and Klaus, Dunca and Quigley can share rooms at your room Klaus."

"Sounds like a good idea."

We turned off all the lights in the living room and went upstairs to go to our rooms and sleep.

Me and Isadora went to my room while Klaus, Duncan and Quigley went to Klaus' room which is just next door.

After me and lsadora went inside the room I saw Isadora's face and she has this sad expression on her face.

"What's wrong Izzy?" I asked

"Nothing." She said going to her bed.

"You want to share the room with Klaus don't ya?" I said wiggling my eyebrows

"No! No! I just you know— just weird stuff" She said looking shy and embarrassed

"Oh come on just admit it Izzy you like Klaus do you?"

"uhmmm— yeah.." she said scratching the back of her neck.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh! I ship!" I said squealing and jumping all over the bed.

"Hey stop! You'll wake everybody here!" Isadora said while giggling.

"Okay fine." I said. "But I still ship you." I said while giggling.

Isadora slapped my back hard.

"Ow! That hurts!" I said while making a pretend 'I feel so betrayed and abused right now please help me' face.

Klaus POV

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I ship!"

"Who's that?" Quigley said laughing

"Must be my sister." I chuckled.

"You sister?! Woah I can't believe your sister squeals that loud HAHAHAHA" Duncan laughed.

We all laughed after we heard Violet squeal.

"Ow! That hurts!" Violet said.

"What happened?" Quigley asked.

"I dunno let's check." I said

We three left the room and went to Violet and Isadora's room. Duncan opened the door and shouted,

"What happened!?" He ran to Violet.

"What did you do Isadora?" Quigley asked as he ran to Violet also.

"What? I didn't do anything." Isadora said

"Guys. Guys. Nothing happened here. I'm fine. We're fine right Izzy?"

"Yep" Isadora nodded.

"So you boys can go out now we're just joking here HAHAHAHA" Violet said as she pushed us three through the door.
"Bye!" She smiled then closed the door.

"Woah. She's strong." Quigley and Duncan said as they walked inside the room.

"I thought she was hurt or something. I was worried." I said.

"Me too." Both quagmires said.

I wonder what's going on there...