four; bank

Violet's POV

It was a bit early when I woke up. I tried to get out of the room and check on Klaus, Duncan, Quigley, Sunny and Beatrice. Also Hector.

I went first at Klaus' room. As I opened the door I looked around Klaus' room.

"Hmm still asleep" I whispered to myself.

I checked the grandfather clock and it's 6:43 AM.

I tried to wake up Klaus because we're going at the bank today.

"Klaus get up." I said as I shake Klaus up.

"Violet?" He said rubbing his eyes and putting on his glasses "What ate you doing here?"

"We're going to the bank remember?" I said raising my eyebrows.

"Oh right. I'll just dress up and we can all first have some breakfast. You can wake the others now as well." Klaus said going to the closet.

I nodded. I decided to wake Duncan next. I went to his bed and shake him up

"Duncan! Wake up!" I said.

"Huh?" Duncan said rubbing his eyes. "Violet!? What are you doing here?"

"We're going to the bank. You better get dressed right now."

Duncan nodded and went to the closet.

I soon decided to wake Quigley up.

"Quigley wake up." I said as I shake him up.

"What?" He said as He rubbed his eyes "Violet!? Why are you here!?"

Quigley's POV

"Quigley wake up." Someone said shaking me to wake me up.

"What?" I replied annoyingly. I want to see who it is interrupting my sleep. I rubbed my eyes and saw "Violet!? Why are you here!?"

I look down and I saw me shirtless! I quickly ran to the closet and dressed up.

Violet's POV

I saw Quigley ran to the closet shirtless.
I laughed so hard I almost cried.

I walked out of the room and went to my room to wake Isadora.

"Izzy wake up we're going to the bank" I said as I opened the room door

"Hi Vi!" She greeted.

"Oh you're already awake. Did you wake Sunny, Beatrice and Hector up?" I asked

"Uh...sorry no.." She said.

"It's okay I can wake them up."

"Okay" she smiled

I went to Sunny's room and saw them all awake.

"Sunny you're awake!" I smiled

"Yeah. Hector and I decided that we could watch the house while you're gone." She smiled

"So we're leaving you?" I frowned

"Yeah you can all go at the bank. We'll protect the house."

"Well....okay I guess." I smiled lightly.

I went back to my room and dressed up.
I brushed my hair and went downstairs to make breakfast before we leave. I called Sunny to help me prepare breakfast because I'm not much of a cooker.

After we prepared breakfast I called Klaus, Duncan, Quigley, Isadora and Hector to go down.

We all ate our breakfast and we left the house leaving Hector with Sunny and Beatrice.