five; busy day

warning: there's a cliffhanger here hehe
also you'll vote at the end of the story...

It was rather a very busy day at the Baudelaire mansion.

Violet was thinking of a new invention to help the house with the cleaning, remembering what happened months ago when Sunny and Beatrice messed up the whole house.

Klaus was reading books about the Incomplete history of organizations.

The quagmires are busy helping Hector with the self sustaining mobile home and also taking care of Beatrice.

Sunny was helping Violet with cutting metal by biting it.

"Okay done!" Violet said happily.

Violet raised her invention showing it to Sunny.

"Now let's test it." Violet said as she turned on the switch of her invention.

And as Violet expected it, it worked!

"Now we don't have a problem cleaning up the whole house!" Sunny said.

"Yeah like the mess you did last time" Violet pointed at Sunny while raising her eyebrows.

Sunny chuckled in reply.

On the other side of the mansion is the Quagmires and Hector fixing the self sustaining mobile home. It was rather quite hard to fix since the mobile home crashed down rapidly causing all the machines to crash and the motor also. The books inside the sacks fell down and also their food supply luckily the Quagmires and Hector landed at Briny Beach where they met the Baudelaires.

"Only a few touches on this and it's fixed." Hector said turning the screwdriver.

Hector moved to the last screw. He sighs as he turned the screw.

"Done!" Hector said.

"Yes! We're now done!" The Quagmires said cheerfully.

They ran back at the house hurriedly going to the fridge to drink some water.

"What's going on?" Violet asked giggling "Why ya'll running to the fridge looking very exhausted?"

"Self— sustaining— m-mobile— home" Isadora said panting

"Oh... well you done now?" Violet asked.

The Quagmires nodded in reply.

"You should go take a rest. You look very tired. Oh and there's some painkillers inside the cabinets of your rooms." Violet smiled.

"Thanks Vi" The Quagmires smiled.

"No problem." Violet said. "I should go now. Bye guys."

Violet left the living room leaving the Quagmire triplets there.

"Hey wanna go see a movie?" Isadora asked

"Izzy we need to rest first. Let's all go to our rooms." Quigley said.

"Okay." Isadora sighed.

The Quagmires went to their rooms.

-time skip-

It was 5:43 PM and the Quamires and Baudelaires were talking while sitting on the rug.

"Hey guys do you wanna play a game?" Violet asked.

"Sure. What game?" Duncan said.

"Truth or Dare." Violet smiled widely

"Ooh this is gonna be exciting.." Isadora said.

"Okay let's start." Violet said. "Okay I'll go first. Izzy truth or dare?"

"Hmm....truth." Isadora smiled confidently.

"Do you like Klaus?" Violet asked.

Isadora and Klaus blushed.

"Y-yes." Isadora said bowing her head in embarrassment.

Klaus then looked at Isadora and smiled. Isadora smiled back.

"Okay my turn." Duncan said. "Violet truth or dare?"

"Dare." Violet said proudly.

"Okay I dare you to kiss the one you like." Duncan said.

Violet can't choose who she should kiss.. should it be Duncan or Quigley?

comment who should Violet kiss. Dunclet or Quiglet? I'll pick the one that has many votes and will continue the story soon.. i'm so bad. sorry :(( 

thanks for reading!