two; reunion

Violet's POV

Is this really real? This is not really happening right? Am I dreaming or what?

"Violet" Quigley tapped me on the shoulder.

"Ohh so this is happening right now. I feel like it's just a dream or something." I said.

"It's real Violet." Isadora giggled.

"Well it's nice to have you back here Quagmires" I smiled.

"Nice to see you again Baudelaires."

"Guys sorry to ruin your 'moment' but it's getting dark now and we don't have a place to stay. The mobile home crashed and we landed here and it's unfixable because the landing caused a big damage to the motor." Hector said.

"What should we do?" Klaus said.

"Baudelaires?" A woman from behind us said. "And Quagmires?"

We all turned around to see who's talking.

"Jacqueline!" I said smiling

"Hello Baudelaires, Quagmires" She smiled

"Wait, you know us?" Isadora pointed herself and Duncan and also Quigley.

"Of course I do. Your parents are part of the VFD." she replied

"How did you find us here." I asked. I mean it's very weird seeing Jacqueline here when Mr.Poe said that she's now the duchess of Winnipeg. Why is she here?

"Let's not ask any questions okay? it's dark and you need a place to stay." Jacqueline smiled. 

"Oh right." Klaus said

"Let's go." Jacqueline said taking us to her car.

"Go where?" Duncan asked.

"For a place for you to stay of course."  She replied giggling.

Klaus carried sunny. I carried Beatrice and we all went inside Jacqueline's car. It was quite big actually.

We drove to Jacqueline's place.

"We're here" She stopped the car.

"It looks like..." Sunny said looking outside
"Our house" We three said in unison.

"This looks like our mansion." I said.

"It is your mansion Baudelaires."

"H-how? The whole thing burned." Klaus said.

"While you three are staying in your guardians' homes VFD decided to rebuild the mansion so you can live here again." She said. "Oh and you can get your money tomorrow and yours too Quagmires."

"Well see you soon Baudelaires and Quagmires." She waved and drove her car.

I touched the gate, the iron fence, the colorful flowers at the entrance to see if it's all real.

"it's real." I smiled. "We're home."