CHAPTER 1:Faithful meetings

Izuku midoriya, our four year old young little cinnamon roll was at the day care playing with his best friend katsuki bakugo in the sand box next to the day care. At the corner of our little blond Pomeranian eye he caught something that he thought was.... interesting. As they were playing bakugo said he was gonna go do something and be right back.

Bakugo: hey izuku I'll be back I gotta go........ do something

Izuku: oh ok kacchan, see you in a bit then.

Bakugo: yeah definitely *walks away*

Izuku (in mind): that's weird kacchan never leaves me here by myself.....hmm

Unknown to our little cinnamon roll , bakugo caught sight of two girls playing on the swings across the playground. Bakugo made his way to the swings to introduce himself to the girls. Especially when saw a brown haired girl smiling and laughing.

Bakugo: woah...she looks...so...cute....WAIT, WHAT AM I THINKING!?!?

???: Um..are you okay?

Bakugo looks up and realized he was just a few feet away from the girls when he was monologuing.

Bakugo: uumm...*start sweating*

Back with izuku.....

Izuku was still in the sand playing when he stopped and realized bakugo was taking a while to get , so him being the good friend he is got up and went to go look for his best friend.

Izuku: I wonder what kacchan had to go and d-.....

Izuku paused when he saw bakugo and was about to approach him until he saw that his best friend was talking to two girls he never seen before ( or rather them trying to talk to him). So he made his way to his friend to see what he was talking about.

Back with bakugo.....

???: Hey, are you okay... you look kinda...

Bakugo (in mind): why can't I talk to her.....why am I so nervous...what's happening to me... what's this weird feeling I'm having..OH COME ON JUST SAY SOMETHING!!!

???: come on uraraka let's go, clearly he doesn't want to talk with you.

Bakugo (in mind): uraraka?? Wow ... that's a cute name......What?? Why would I think that!?! I never use the word cute!!

Uraraka: but yaoyoruzu he looks like he's trying to be friends with us.

She says with her bouncy and happy personality coming out , along with one of her bright smiles. Bakugo looking at her smile makes him blush, as he continues to question what is wrong with him.

???:oh hello there

The three children turn their heads as theirs eyes land on a little red haired kid who only one out of the three of them recognizes him.

Izuku: oh hello there ,my name is izuku midoriya nice to meet you...oh hey kacchan.

Bakugo (in mind): oh thank God, izuku I owe you one

Izuku looks at his best friend and then at the two girls. One had brown bob cut hair, with what looks like a never ending blush on her cheeks. The other had black hair along with onyx black eyes. He look back at his best friend only realized he was intensely sweating.

Izuku: um kacchan...umm..are you okay?

Bakugo: huh.. oh yeah , I'm good just a little uum...hot yeah hot heh heh

Uraraka: ohh, so your name is kacchan?

Bakugo: what? No it's um.. bakugo.. katsuki bakugo

Uraraka: well bakugo it's nice to meet you *smiles*