CHAPTER 7 : EMOTIONS AND BATTLES

All might : Alright children today we will be doing a 12 v 12 team battle.

Class 1-A : WHAATT!!!

Katsuki : seems legit.

Kyoya : do we choose our own teams?

Katsuki : How much can we hurt the other team?

Aoyama : does cape make me look dashing?

Iida : What are the rules?

Ochako : will you expel last place like mr. aizawa?

Izuku : can i get a burger? 

All might : Easy, easy young ones, my quirk isn't super listening you know, but as for your questions, yes you can choose you teams, don't kill your classmates,your cape looks fine, i will explain the rules and no i will not expel you.

Izuku : *sweatdrops* for someone's whose quirk isn't super listening he sure can hear..... 

All might : now, for the rule, i had something else in mind but since there are new students i'll have to improvise.

Kyoya : *sweatdrops* couldn't he have kept that to himself, i just wanna know what i can't do so i can fight someone......

Katsuki : tell me about it.....

Izuku : it doesn't really matter now does it? we'll still be on the same side, so we'll be at an advantage no matter our teammates............i hope.

All might : The rules are simple, two teams of twelve will face of against each other by 1 v 1. the first team with all team members wiped out will be declared the victors. win the match by submission , knockout or when the opponent is unable to fight. each team will decide a captain and that captain will be in charge of choosing the fighting order of their team and every member must fight at least once. any question?

Izuku : *raises hand*

All might : Yes young midoriya

Izuku : is recovery girl in today?

All might : yes, why?

Izuku : just asking *smile* .

All might : (in mind) why do i have a feeling i should have said no?

Katsuki : so what he say?

Izuku : yeah, she's in .

Kyoya : now i can really go wild.

All might : i said no killing your classmates!!

Katsuki : but you didn't say that we couldn't give them a near death experience.

All might : you all have ten minutes to decide your teams .

After All might gave them their ten minutes to prepare their teams, he left to go and get recovery girl. he knew something wasn't going to alright, so he followed his gut and proceeded to get recovery girl. God bless his soul if he knew what was to come. so the class started to talk among themselves while Izuku, Katsuki and Kyoya just separated themselves from the rest of the class. the trio was already planning out their team and how solid their teammates quirk should be. they also needed to see who their potential opponents could be as well and figure out who will fight who. then someone totally expected by Izuku and his team, but unexpected by the rest of the class asked to join izuku's team . 

Todoroki : hey midoriya, i wanna join your team.

Izuku : sure, i was gonna ask you anyway, and i told you that you can call me Izuku you know.