CHAPTER 9 : IZUKU'S DIFFERENT

Izuku : w-what are you s-saying?

Momo : i'm sorry zuku, but my uncle is a very traditional individual .

Izuku : but give him the right to do something like that?!

Momo : I'm sorry zuku but he was born before my father, so perhaps you can say he has more authority than my father. 

Izuku : b-but..w-wh- are you okay with this momo? are you really?

Momo : i'm afraid i don't have a say in the matter.

Izuku : b-but momo!

Momo : i have to go. we can talk about this some other time zuku.

Izuku : but mo-

Kyoya : IZUKU !!

Izuku : huh?

Katsuki : give it a rest.... your causing a scene.

Kyoya : you can talk to her yourself after school. just look at her, she's clearly made up her mind, she's not even here anymore . she's too busy talking to hikaru and the others.

Izuku then looked back behind him, only to realize that kyoya was right. momo wasn't behind him anymore, she was by uraraka and hikaru. she didn't even look back at him was while she was over there. he didn't want to believe it but kyoya was right, he was causing a scenen. most of the class was watching him with faces of curiosity. he had no choice but to listen to kyoya and katsuki . he shouldn't cause a scene, it would only give him unwanted attention. izuku could only think one thing "who was this guy that momo was going to marry" or rather "who was trying to take momo way from him". Izuku decided it was best for him to sit by himself and try to calm down and think about it carefully, but even that was easier said than done.

Izuku : (in mind) who the hell is this guy? does he think he can just marry momo without her consent? does momo even want to marry him? but what if she does? am i just too weak and not enough for her?

Kyoya : it looks like he's really stressing himself out about the whole situation.

Katsuki : i just hope the nerd doesn't make it worry him too much.

Kyoya : i doubt it, i just hope it doesn't stress too much that he starts changing without realising it. I know to many heroes who have fallen like that.

Izuku : (in mind) that son of a bitch. wait till i find out who it is. i'll make him wish he never tried to marry of momo. him and that uncle of hers.

Kyoya : i don't like that look in his eyes

Katsuki : i've never seen that look before.

Things went on like that for the rest of the class. Izuku stayed quiet thinking about the situation. momo kept talking to hikaru and uraraka . Dashan saw how Izuku had that look in his eyes and decided before he did something he would regret, he would talk to Izuku. Katsuki just slept at his desk with his feet on the table, which resulted in iida scolding him. that also resulted in a huge argument. kyoya was at his desk meditated and trying to not remember what hikaru said to admit, but he had to admit it was bothering him that he lost control like that, and at hikaru at that. With the class finally being over everyone was leaving the school building to go to his or her home. Izuku saw momo at the front gate of the school and was about to approach her , but the a limo pulled up in front of her. Izuku has been to momo's house plenty of times, enough to know that this limo wasn't her own. He then saw a someone come out of the limo and pulled in momo for a hug, it then struck Izuku.