CHAPTER 15 : KERBECS

Keys :

(in mind)

moves/all might buff form

*action*

: talking out loud

(authors note)

After the talk with kyoya, izuku was able to relax a little more while everyone was enjoying themselves at the mall. Momo would occasionally take glances at Izuku. Izuku noticed this but decided not to question her about it. Katsuki and ochako on the other hand was having their own little conversation , ignoring anything outside of it. Izuku would look at Kyoya time to time and see how he had his arms around hikaru. He also saw how hikaru looked away when he did this but she never pushed him away. Todoroki had his nonchalant look on his face , while koniko had a look that was indescribable. she was either anxious , bored or she had something on her mind.

Izuku : (damn look at everyone, they all seem to be well paired up, then look at me.)

Momo : u-um Zuku?

Izuku : huh, yeah?

Momo : I apologize about earlier . your question just caught me off-guard is all.

Izuku : oh...that. Its alright, i guess i wasn't exactly thinking when i said that.

Momo : Clearly not.

Izuku : I wouldn't want to cause any trouble between you and konzern.

Momo : ...................

Izuku : I think i've gotten in the way more than enough times between you two.

Momo : Zuku?

Izuku : hello.

Momo : What do you think about Julian?

Izuku : Who?

Momo : oh sorry, i meant konzern.

Izuku : (Hmm)

Momo : Please be honest with me.

Izuku : (oh, so i can be honest?) to be honest i think he's an asshole.

Momo : okay but-

Izuku : I also hate his guts.

Momo : wel-

Izuku : Everything about him rubs me the wrong way. He thinks too highly of himself. Everytime i see him i just wanna run off and hit that son of a bitch right in the-

Momo : OKAY, i get it okay!!

Izuku : Sorry, guess i got carried away.

Momo : *sighs* Clearly. but that's not why i asked you about him?

Izuku : Oh. then why?

Momo : I wanted to be honest with you. you see... i don't actually want to marry him . Its just that my uncle thought it would be better for the family if i got married to him.

Izuku : ............ What's your uncle's name?

Momo : Zuku no .

Izuku : fine. but he would rather sacrifice your freedom for him own gain. Look i know you love your family a lot okay. i get it. But this is just so..

Momo : I understand, but he is the older brother of my father so i guess he should think about the good of the family.

Izuku : Good of the family? What do you have to gain? Your family already has enough money as it is doesn't it?