CHAPTER 5 : QUIRK ASSESSMENT TEST

Class 1-A : HUHH !?!?!

Katsuki : seems legit.

Kyoya : totally.

Izuku : yup.

Todoroki : i couldn't care less.

Aizawa : you kids have been doing these since junior high. physical fitness tests where you weren't allowed to do your quirks.

Izuku : hhmm i see.

Aizawa : bakugo, what was your best result for the soft ball throw?

Class 1-A (in mind): who the hell would remember something like that?

Katsuki : 87 meters

Aizawa : good, now give it try now using your quirk, just stay in the circle. *throws ball*

Katsuki then makes his way towards the circle after catching the ball mike threw him. he contemplates for about 15 seconds before deciding how he'll throw the ball. he then looks back and looks back at Izuku and Kyoya and giving them a small.

Izuku : thank God he's not gonna blow up the field at least .

Kyoya : ...... 5 bucks says he's gonna scream something like 'take that bastard' .

Izuku : 10 bucks says he's gonna scream death or something.

Kyoya : Deal.

While the duo were making wagers the explosive teen was finishing up his warm ups, and was now gonna attempt to throw the ball. after him exercising and freeing his muscles and joints, he extended his arm backward and proceeded make his throw.

Katsuki (in mind) : i'll add a little blast to my pitch and *throws ball with explosion* DIIEE!!

Kyoya : die??

Izuku : looks like i win.

Kyoya : damn it.

(katsuki bakugo's quirk: explosion - this quirk allows the user to excrete sweat similar to nitroglycerin from his body and ignite it at will to create various explosions. )

The ball sores through the sky until it lands off in the distance. mr aizawa the pulls out a device from his pocket and shows the rest of 1-A after finishing his talk.

Aizawa : This is the most rational way to form the foundation of a hero. *shows device screen*

Class 1-A : 755.2 meters?!?!

Aizawa : alright now because of the commotion you three brats caused me who ever comes in last place in all eight exams will be deemed to have no potential expelled .

Class 1-A : *stare murderously* you!!!

Kyoya : what?

Izuku : He was gonna expel us anyway, so why not have fun with it?