CHAPTER 2: 11 YEARS TRAINING

P.s kyoya body changes to take characters of Leone so he'll have enhanced sight and smell , he'll have enhanced hearing but it's not as good izuku's since his power is literally sound manipulation, also due to inko's quirk izuku heals faster than normal, he didn't inherit her quirk , but he has an adaption to it, which made his body heal quickly. Kinda like wolverine or even Deadpool.

It has been 11 years since the newly formed team beast of exploding sounds was created , and started their training regiment. The three teens now have become better at using and closer to mastering their quirk/codebreaker/spirit powers and abilities. Kyoya was declared as the current strongest on the team while izuku second and katsuki third. Bakugo didn't care much if it was those two who were stronger than him, it made him respect them for it, if anything. That means if they weren't those two he wouldn't respect you as much and basically name you off as an ''extra''. Izuku got rid of his stuttering and had way more confident and even, got some of kyoya's warrior attitude and katsuki's pride. Also meaning he got badass, even though he was the second strongest of the group he was selected as the leader. The teens over the years developed fit and toned bodies with each teen having an eight pack with kyoya's muscles being more toned, than the others due to his more intense training and need for containing his spiritual powers. He also got a few scars to prove it. Kyoya also developed a habit of calling people who reminds him of his old cartoon shows rejects, much to the amusement of katsuki and izuku.
The teens were currently in class waiting for their teacher to arrive while having their own conversation.

Katsuki: man I'm finally glad our training days with your old man are done sound-zuku.

(Katsuki's nickname for izuku)

Izuku: that I can agree on, not that I don't appreciate it you know but daaammnn...

Kyoya: you guys don't see me complaining, so stop whining.

Katsuki: that's because you weren't the ones who kept getting Gale force walled.

Kyoya: I regret nothing.

Izuku: you wouldn't regret it, cause your ass kept laughing Everytime you got to see us fall from the FRICKIN SKYY!!

Katsuki: tell me about , if I had a penny for Everytime that happened, I could have moved out of you guys house and wouldn't have to worry about other expenses for a year.

Kyoya: that is what happens when you mess with the king of beasts.

Izuku: yeah, yeah whatever lion-gami, I can hear teach's footprints from down the hall , so let's save this for a next time.

(Izuku's nickname for kyoya)

Katsuki and kyoya: yeah yeah whatever.

And wit that the teacher came in through the door with a stack of papers. He started saying something about choosing careers bit then threw the papers in the air saying he knew we all wanted to be hero's. I mean yeah, which normal highschool kid wouldn't want to be a hero, not that the members of beasts of exploding sounds were normal you know. Due to kyoya being intimidating to the other guys of the school even to some of the teachers. Izuku for being easy to talk as well as for being adorably cute to the girls of aldera junior high. While bakugo was known for being loud and getting into a lot of fights through the years. With that said and done the teacher just managed to get those who were showing their quirks to calm down. That was before katsuki decided to rile them up again.

Katsuki: hey teach, don't lump me and the members of beasts of exploding  sounds in with these chumps.

Izuku: that's wasn't necessary kacchan... although-