CHAPTER 10 : THE AFTERMATH

(p.s i don't own the picture, respects go to the owner not me)

It has been three days since Izuku and the others got into the incident with konzern. Kyoya was walking through U.A's gate while rubbing his neck, remembering All might was the one who did it. Katsuki was ......you could say pissed . Katsuki was growling and cursing for the entire weekend. Izuku tried calling momo but she wouldn't respond or return his calls, he was pissed and raging before but now he was getting more depressed and well emotional. Kyoya thought he would have to help izuku out because katsuki was too busy......well...being a bakugo. Inko asked izuku to be more careful and asked him to promise her that something like that would never happen again. as much as izuku was mad he couldn't help but feel bad he let his mother worry about it. so he did promised her that he would try. And boy was he trying. during the weekend izuku went and did his usual jogging around the neighborhood, only to almost get ran over by a clean, glistening white limo.  The limo stopped next to izuku as the window was opened to reveal konzern inside the limo smiling. he wasn't alone too, momo was with him in the back seat avoiding eye contact with izuku. Izuku obviously knew that this was intentional and felt a bit of his heart break. konzern like the rich kid he his thought he could taunt izuku a little more just to break him. 

Konzern : does the little peasant want a lift?

Izuku : ew, didn't know you liked boys.

Konzern : excuse me?!?!

Izuku : its okay, i won't tell your secret to everyone........just a few people.

Konzern : i don't have time for this!

Izuku : your the one that stopped. i have a feeling you pick up guys a lot. maybe i should call the police. i have to warn the other young generations!!!!

Momo : izuku will you stop being so childish and act mature, everything is not a game you know.

Izuku : and why don't you stop acting like a grown woman while your still attending school? stop thinking that just because your with some rich guy that everyone while like and take your shit, cause i sure won't.

Izuku after telling off people most off his life reacted to momo statement with out knowing it. he responded instinctively and only realized what he told momo when he  saw her shocked face. he tried to apologize and explain himself, but by that time momo already blocked him out completely. Konzern saw this exchange of words and laughed to himself and stared at Izuku to mess with him even more. Izuku then flipped him off but then that also resulted in momo believing it intentionally for her. 

The limo then drove off leaving a stunned and depressed Izuku

Izuku : where did i go wrong?

Back to the present. Izuku just made his way to Class 1-A and as you would expect, upon arrival the classroom went quiet. Everyone in the class was scared because of Kyoya's rage moment in hero training, Izuku's look that was in his eyes when fighting konzern and katsuki because right now he looked like he was ready to kill anything that entered his personal space. The classroom was quiet to the point you could hear the wind blowing or you could even hear mineta'a perverted thoughts chanting 'please let the new student be a girl, and a smoking hot one too'. The girls of class 1-A only had one thought in their minds 'just die in a hole already'. A few minutes after Izuku and the others a.k.a team beast of exploding sound arrived, momo opened the classroom door with none other than konzern behind her. Izuku got up and to try to apologize but froze when e saw momo kiss konzern and then leave. whatever feeling or emotions izuku had in his body, just died and he was just an empty vessel right now. Kyoya seeing that Izuku's eyes went dull went to his fellow team member to cheer him up. that didn't work out too well. Izuku just sat in a corner of the classroom curled up.