Party! part 3 (Phoenix,Raven and Alex)

Phoenix's pov

I decided to come to the party but I didn't knew anyone.So,I hang out with Raven.The conversation that we had was....interesting I guess.

She like everything dark and she was a demon.Thanks to her dad.She was now free from him but she is still a half-demon.One good thing about her is that she reads every book.She love horror the most.She said that she was currently reading 'Ghost Files' which is becoming a movie soon.

"What about you Phoenix?" asked Raven."What? Me? Do you really wanna hear my story?" I asked."Well,I did my part...It is your turn." said Raven."Fine fine." I said."Before you begin,I got something for you." said Raven.She took out a small necklace with my name on it."Woah.Raven....Where did you got this?" I asked as i took the necklace from her."Starfire saw this when we were at the mall just now.It was on sale.3 for 6 bucks.I got myself one ,so did Starfire.We did want to get one for Elsa but we thought we would get it for you." said Raven.I looked at the necklace."Thank you Raven." I said as I put it on.

As I was talking about my story,Beast boy came out from nowhere.That made me jump."Hey Raven,wanna slow dance?" he asked."No thanks.But Phoenix would love too." she said."Raven...I don't know how to dance." I said."Don't worry...I'll teach ya!!" he said."Ermm BEAST BOY~~~~" I said,cutting myself off by Beast boy taking my hand and ranging to the dance floor."Sorry." I heard from Raven.

We slowed dance.In a distant,I could see Oilsa and a guy with a really weird suit but they look adroble."Beast boy....wanna play video games?" I asked."Sure! Racing?" he asked."Well duh!!" I said.Once that was over,I went back to Raven.We chatted more.

"This party is boring...." said Raven.I nodded in agreement.None of the guys are my type.Only Alex.Speak of which....I wonder how is he?

Alex's pov

I have been in the castle with Princess Anna.She has been crying about her sister AKA the queen/the principle of Adrandle high.I didn't know what to do but comfort her while her husband,Which I don't really know,went to work by cutting ice."

"Princess Anna....Pls stop crying.You have been like this for weeks.Don't you think you should get your mind off her?" I asked.I wished I didn't say that.The next thing I knew,she looked mad."GET MY MIND OFF HER!? SHE IS THE ONLY PERSON THAT I HAVE WITH ME.SHE ALL I GOT! AND YOU ASK ME TO GET MY SISTER OFF MY FUCKING MIND!!!!???" She screamed."Princess Anna! Language!" I said.She looked at me."Sorry...Mood swings...." she said as she sat at her bed.She pregnant with twins.She said it has been so stressful especially with her husband who is working the whole day.

I slip my hands into my jeans."You are right....I should't get stress.I have gotten enough stress that to the twins." she said looking at her stomach."That is THE Anna I know." I said as sat beside.If you are wondering how I know Anna,it was Queen Elsa.Phoenix got a tour of the castle.She invited me.

"So...how about playing Cards while getting your mind off your sister?" I suggested.She didn't mind. In the end,we played cards,sneaked around the castle,went get something to eat and talked about Phoenix.I miss her.I looked at my walet.I looked at the pictures that we took at a booth.We did some silly pictures at the 1st 3 pictures and we kiss at the last one.That was my best pictures of my life.I can't believe that me and Phoenix have come this far.3 years with each other.And guess what.Tomorrow is her birthday and our anniversary! I hope she will return soon.I really miss her.I hope she will come back because...I want to spend the rest of my life with her. {Hint Hint... :3}

Once we got back,I sent Anna back to her room."Thanks Alex.I really owe you one." She said."It was nothing...See you tomorrow?" I asked.She nodded.We hugged and she went in.I went to my room,which was not far from Anna's room.But...That night...

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you like this chapter! More of Anna and Alex soon.~ Anna o3o