Slade is your Who? Part 2

The bad Rasia's flashback.

I was sepatrated from my own body.I fell to my keens and I was gasping for air."*Gasp* *Cough* *Cough*" I cough."Hello dear." said Slade.I looked up and saw my dad."DAD!" I shouted as I got up."I missed you Raisa." he said.I couldn't take it."DAD!" I screamed and cried.I ran up towards him."Dad...I missed you so much." I said.He hugged me back."Me too." he said.

The good Rasia's pov

I was weak.I could bearly move.I looked to the froth and saw a girl.She look exactly like me."Dad.....I missed you so much." she said,running up towards him."*Cough* Huh..."I said.They hugged each other."Me too." said Slade,hugging back."UM...HELLO! Girl stuck to a metal bed here!" I shouted.They both stopped hugging and looked at me.Just then,Slade aka dad when towards me and slapped me on the face."OW!" I shouted."That was being too nice to me and I never want to see you again." He said."Wait dad! I didn't mean ~AhHHHH!" I scream and passed out.When I woke up,I was in a jall cell."Where am I? Why am I in a jall cell?" I asked myself. Evil laugher was all I heard."Your in a cell cause Daddy doesn't wanna see you ever again!" it said and from 5 months on,I slept and ate in that cell.I couldn't bath at all.I only thing I wore was a white dress.

~End of flash back~

Terra's pov

Once Raisa was gone,the titans looked at me,especially....Beast boy."Terra?" asked beast boy.I didn't say anything and looked at the floor."Terra....why?" asked Robin."-sigh- Remember that time where you told me that you were under control by him." I said.Robin nodded." I didn't want the same thing to happen.So,I restart my whole life." I said."Um,Robin...could you give me and Terra a minute?" asked beast boy.Robin nodded and Raven use her magic to fly the titans down,leaving Beast boy and me.Alone.

3rd person's pov

"Terra...." started Beast boy."I was the one in the wrong.I'm so sorry beast boy." said Terra."Terra,you have no idea how much I missed you." said beast boy.Terra nodded."Can restart over?" asked Terra."I would love to." said Beast boy,nodding his head."-Giggles- Well then,Hey...I'm Terra." she said,sticking her hand out.Beast boy smiled."Hello Terra,I'm beast boy." he said back,shaking her hand."Since that's over,how about some pizza?!" asked Beast boy."Love too....but can't,I have run to my date." she said."What?" asked Beast boy."Met someone at my workplace back a few weeks ago.I have to go! Bye!" said Terra."Wait..." said Beasty.Terra stopped in her tracks and turned behind."Yeah Beast boy?" she asked."Well we get to see each other agian?" he asked."I don't know." said Terra and she flew off,leaving Beast boy,muddled and heartsick.Just then,Raven comes up to Beasty."Beast boy? We are waiting for you." said Raven.Beast boy ignored her while he stared into the sky."Beast boy? Everthing ok?" asked Raven."No...I guess I will tell ya later." he said,looking at Raven."Ok...Cyborg and Robin is waiting...." said Raven as Beasty walked up to her.

~Once at the tower~

Robin checked up on starfire and Phoeinx {Who passed out},while Cyborg went to fix Robin's bike.As Raven and Beast boy...they talked it out at Beasty room.

Raven's pov

"So...what happen up there?" I asked."Well....We started where we were...becoming friends...I think she doesn't be 'more then friends' with me." said Beast boy."Well that is her choice Beast boy...She is the one who makes the chocies." I said."Really?" he asked.I nodded."Now,I would like go to my room and write in my dairy~ I MEAN...Read my books." I said,walking out from his room."URGH! Why did I say Dairy!" I thought.

Beast boy's pov

Dairy huh? Well then Raven.....Don't mind if I took a peek at it...Hehehe...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh boy....Beast boy is getting into a lot trouble with Raven....Anyway.....I wanna write my other books now! P.s Hope you like it! ~ANNA