Party! (Cyborg,Jinx,Olisa and Alex.)

Cyborg's pov

I was suppose hanging out with Beasty but he wanted to hang with Raven.What is up both of them? They hang out with each other almost every day! I didn't really care anyway.I was leaning against a wall when I heared someone calling me."Hey Cyborg." it said.I look over to my right and found Jinx,"What the..." I thought." Why are you here?" I said."Relax,I came here to see you." She said."Jinx...You know that you are not seppose to be here." I said."Pls,We are alone! No one is even around." she said,walking towards me."How about 'HIM'?" I asked.

"I don't care.I want you.Only you." she said.

~~~~~~

A/N: If you confused....Jinx had an secret relationship with Cyborg.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stepped back a bit but she kissed me.I sank into the kiss until he came.

Jinx's pov

As I was kissing Cyborg,Kid flash came."Excuse me!?" he said.We stop."Cyborg,can you get out from here." he said.Cyborg nodded and walked as fast as he could."What?" I asked."You..Kissed him." he said."So? Do I look like I care?!" I said."Jinx,I seen you kissing guys...that really breaks my heart." he said."How the hell do you know?!" I asked."I followed you...but it looks like you have been kissing guys and it looks like I have been replaced." he said."No...flash...It is not what you think!" I said."Oh It is what I am think.My girlfriend has been kissing guys and all this while,her boyfriend knows about it but he love her so much that he keeps quite!!!! THAT'S WHAT!" he said.I looked at him."Jinx,I'm sorry to say this but we are over." he said."No...." I said."Yes and get out from my sight....I never want to see you again!" he said,pointed to me."Pls....who is gonna be with you?" I asked."You see that girl behind me? THAT IS WHO." he said.I began to cry."WE ARE SO OVER!" I said,running away.

Olisa's pov

Once Kid flash and Jinx broke up,we danced to a song call 'She looks so perfect.' and 'Don't stop.' by 5 second of summer.That was a great song."Nice moves you had back there." said Flash."Very funny..." I said.He laugh."So,what do you want to do now?" I asked."Getting to know each other more I guess?" He said,I giggled.I told him that I was a snowman,or can I say snowoman,and got a spell on me.He was a bit shocked bu totally accepted me."You know,Your hair is classy....I never see such hair before." he said."Thanks...Now you,Kid flash...tell me about you..." I said."Erm,are you sure?" he asked.I nodded.

"Well...I run really fast...I was in the justice league,they are like the Teen titans but with other people.I was happy back then but we broke up.So,I kinda live here.I live alone but my ex-girlfrind,she will come and see me when she isn't busy.But...now,I have no one expect Robin....He will come over once in a while.We are close friends and now he has a girlfriend...which is your 'Mom'.They look cute with each other." he said,looking over my sholder.I looked where he was looking and saw Elsa kissing Robin."Ew....Gross." I said.Kid flash laughed."Hey...I didn't get your name." I said,looking back."Wally West." He said.I giggled."Cute name." I said."T~thanks?" said Wally.

"Alright,2nd slow dance of the night! Grab your date and dance!" said the DJ."You wanna dance?" asked Wally.He pulled his hand."Yes....and this." I said,kissing his cheek.I could see his cheek being red as an apple."What was that for?" He asked."Sorry,I just had to do that." I said,taking his hand.

Alex's pov

That night...

Anna  was screaming in pain.It was so loud that it woke me up and her husband up."Kristoff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She said.I woke up in my boxers and ran to her room."What happen?!" I asked."The babies are coming." Said Kristoff.My eyes became big."Shit.We gotta take her to a hospital! You clam her down....I will call an ambulance." I said,Runing to my room.I wore a green t-shirt and got my Hp.

~Later~

We got to the hospital,they got in but I had to wait outside.I ketp sleeping but I ketp waking up.After 3 hours,Kristoff got out.I saw him and got up and asked about Anna.

"Kristoff! How is Anna?" I asked.

"Never been better.She gave brith to one boy and one girl." He said.

I sighed."Thank god."Just then,Kristoff just hugged me."Erm..." I thought.

"Thanks for taking care of her when I wasn't there.I do own you." he said."Hey,no problem.Anna is fun until she get her mood swings." I said.Kristoff laughed."Where is she anyway?" I asked."Resting..." He said."What are you gonna name your babies?" I asked.

"Maybe...the girl Kara and the boy...You pick." he said."How about..Adam?" I asked.He smiled."Great name.Thanks." He said.I smiled back."So,Coffee? This one is on me." I he said."Sure." I said,walking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alex and Phoeinx will meet soon! ~Anna