Scarlet Spider x Hurt!Reader

commission by jilnxXynerd 

You slowly opened your eyes, still not sure what woke you up. You tried to look around, but it was too dark to see anything. Then, a sudden sound made you flinch. You immediately began to deny to obvious, deny that it was your father screaming downstairs. The sound was soon gone, so you got up and wanted to go downstairs to see what was happening. Unluckily, you didn't get to, because your door was opened by a kick and a masked man walked in. He immediately saw you in the dark.

"Here's one!" he shouted and grabbed your arm.

He pulled you and you were struggling and kicking just to make him let go. It didn't affect him much, he was probably way stronger than you. He got you downstairs and then pushed you into the living room. You fell down, but before you did you saw your parents, both on the ground, and a bunch more masked people. Your mum helped you to get closer and hugged you, she had a big wound on her forehead.

"Leave us alone!" your father shouted.

"Mum, what's happening?" you whispered so the people wouldn't hear you.

"We're in danger, honey, but we'll be fine. I promise. I promise. I prom-" she didn't get to repeat again, because a man grabbed her and pulled her closer.

"No!" your dad shouted and a man pressed a knife against your mother's side.

"Where is it?!" the man asked.

"What are you people even looking for?!" your dad asked with tears in eyes.

"The files." came a simple answer.

"We don't have any files here!"

"Where are files with Hydra data?!"

"I don't know!" your dad answered and the man pressed the knife harder, so your mother screamed in pain.

An hour later you could feel the blood pouring down your body as you sat on the ground, right next to your mother's cold and not moving body. Your father was also hurt badly but didn't get to sit. Instead, one of these masked monsters held him close with a knife against his throat.

"One last chance, tell us!" the man said.

"But I don't know..." your father said in a giving up tone.

"Hail Hydra." the man said and your dad fell down to the ground, lifeless, right next to your mum.

"Now to finish the job." another man said and approached you with some sort of weapon.

You took your chance, got up and tried to run away. Ignored to blood loss, ignored the pain, ignored the image of your dead parents in your mind... You just ran, despite it all. You fell down while getting out by the front door and thank God you did because otherwise, a bullet these monsters shot would've got you. One of the men tried to chase you, so others had to stop shooting. Eventually, he got back, probably afraid to be seen or caught and sure you'd bleed out because of your wounds. But you didn't stop back then, you just kept running and running.

A few days later

You sat in the alley and began to eat a piece of bread you had to steal. You knew it was wrong, but you needed to eat anything. You hated it anyway, hated stealing for life. But you couldn't help the hunger, couldn't help open wounds and couldn't help having only your pajamas to wear. If you'd come out Hydra would immediately go out to get you and finish their job. You could be never sure of the didn't find out you're alive yet, so you just held on to the hope. You know you can't live like that forever, but what's the other option? Die? That's not- that's not what your parents would want to happen. You try not to think about yesterday nor tomorrow, only about today, about now and here. Get food, get water, cover your wounds, hide... simple, everyday actions.