Commission rules

I no longer take commissions/requests in this book!

I'm not going to delete this chapter because I hate deleting things at all, but if you have anything you'd like to request, I have a new book for art/writing requests! It's probably the 1st thing you'll find on my account, the one with a black cover.

Here is how the rules looked like before:

If you always wanted to read a story, but never really wanted to write it, or thought that you can't write good stories (like I think most of the time), or whatever, just ask me to write it!

I am willing to write different kinds of stories:

-Canon character x Canon character

-Canon character x OC

-Canon character x Reader (will use they/them pronouns unless instructed otherwise)

-Platonic relationships

-Solo stories (Canon characters and OCs)

-Fics based off songs

-Headcanons?

-Maybe other things I didn't mention, feel free to ask!

What I'm comfortable writing:

Fluff, Angst, Hurt/Comfort, Ships, Gore, Cursing, AUs, LGBTQ+ content, most of the other things.

What I'm NOT comfortable writing:

Smut/lemon/NSFW/however you call it, shipping of real people, harmful things

If you're not sure if what you're requesting is okay with me, simply ask!

However, to make it clear:

If you want me to use your OC you have to describe them more, tell me how do they act like, about their looks, family, friends... Everything you think I would need. If you're not sure what to mention, ask me and I'll happily walk you through it!

If you want me to write about the reader, be prepared for me referring to them by they/them pronouns unless I'm instructed otherwise. However, you don't need to say as much as I expect you to do about OCs, I'll be happy with you giving me just a brief description.

The ships can be actually almost anything. I'm willing to write anything, male x male, female x female, male x female, maybe even Polyamorous relationships! However, I will keep it all SFW and I refuse to write anything that could be considered harmful (for example, minor x adult ship. That's just a no.)

The form of a commission:

There is no strict way your commission has to look like and I will most likely write whatever you submit, but I would appreciate you sharing the following: Character(s) and the relationship between them; a bit of the plot/a prompt; and anything you want/think I would need. Of course, in a couple of cases, you don't need to include even that much!

To make a commission write a comment under any part of this story you want or DM me. I'll tag you in the chapter you asked for unless you'll tell me not to.

And lastly, the fandoms! In the original rules, I was accepting only Ultimate Spider-Man/Marvel connected requests, but I'm now stuck between SO many fandoms and I can more or less write for all:

Ultimate Spider-Man; Marvel; Jacksepticeye egos (canon and non-canon); Markiplier Egos; The Walking Dead Game; Detroit: Become Human; Until Dawn as well as there's a chance I'm missing some! So, feel free to request anything for any of those!

Thank you for reading the new rules! If you have any questions, feel free to ask! I suppose I'll go back to writing the already requested things now, but I hope you'll stick around for a bit more!