13.

((Could I just say real quick that this book is almost at 1k votes and I am so so grateful to every single one of you who are committed to pressing the vote button after each chapter. Just one vote goes such a long way and I am just so thankful for every last one of you <3 

--   hemmngsbiebr is number one voter of the month <333333

Also the feedback that I get from ya'll is soooo uplifting it's AMAZING to see!!!! THANK U <3

-- aesthetic_mark is number one commenter of the month <333333

((((( totally made those roles up ))))))

I'm also gonna chuck a few songs that I listened to whilst writing this chapter down below if y'all are interested - get that inspiration flowing brooooo--

Mac Demarco - My Kind of Woman

Foo Fighters - The Sky is a Neighbourhood

Mac Demarco - Freaking out the Neighbourhood 

Nirvana - All Apologies

Mura Masa - Firefly

Boy Pablo - Everytime 

Lovelytheband - Broken

Joji - YEAH RIGHT (( the official song title is acc all capitals im not crazy )) (explicit)

Badly Drawn Boy - About A Boy

MGMT - Time To Pretend

Rich Brian - Dat $tick (explicit)

Pink Guy - She's so nice (explicit)

KILLY - Killamonjaro (explicit)

((( I'll try to make this chapter longer to make up for all the writing I just spammed im sry nobody cares what i have to say :'''(((((((( )))

------

Olivia

I am halfway through inputting the numbers into my phone contacts when the doorbell rings. 

''Olivia!'' My mother shouts, ''You have a visitor!''.

I curse under my breath, wondering who this 'visitor' could be. I place the note and my phone down onto my bed and lock the screen, ready to go downstairs when my bedroom door swings open. 

Standing in the doorway is Kayla. 

My blood nearly hits boiling point. 

''Hey Ol'' She smiles, walking in and taking a seat on the edge of my bed. The way she acts like nothing is wrong sends a chill through my spine and I freeze sat on my bed. I don't know what to say to her. 

''Where did you get to on Saturday night?'' She questions. She genuinely believes that there is nothing wrong and I have no fucking clue what to say to her. She is perched on my bed, spinning that stupid blonde hair around her fingers, waiting for me to answer. 

My mouth finally manages to open.

''Get out of my room'' I spill, my hands twitching out of anger as I stand up and face her. I look down at her and I am mentally cursing my Mom for letting her in. Why didn't my Dad object at least? 

Kayla's face drops and her eyes narrow. Oh lord here we go.

''What?'' She scoffs, her fingers stop twirling that same piece of blonde hair around. 

''You heard me'' I spit, my voice is calmer than it should be, ''Get out'' I repeat. 

''Oh god'' Her voice breaks into an evil cackle, ''What the fuck have I done now?'' She seems to have genuinely forgotten the events of Saturday night and that infuriates me even more. The fact that she had the nerve to come over to my house is just beyond me.