Part 4 - Free Time

Following Day.

I remember that I woke up around 9:00 am. Ravi was there, extended his entire body on his bed, not undressed and not cleansed. You see the style of this guy who throws himself before bedtime with a triple jump and falls asleep in the air even before landing on the mattress. In any case it produces a nice snoring. Personally I was fresh, rested well, silent and delicate as always. Gently I lifted my blanket; silently I got up to join myself with the small bathroom. Slowly I closed the door behind me and conscientiously I closed the latch. I turned around to lean my back to the door, with my hands were still in my back. Phew! I was heading for the ice and inspecting the damages. No acne spots at the horizon, maybe eyes are little swollen... No need for a shower or a make-up because we will repeat it this afternoon-they are going to be stated...-, we'll put on makeup after. Basically I dress and I prepare myself to face the day. I remake the same routine up and down: latch, door, walking in the room. Reach the wardrobe, open it, and take my clothes. Fortunately I always anticipate everything in advance; I only have to catch a hanger already. Outfit of the day: Jean stretch navy blue trouser with torn knees, white flannel shirt, black shoes. Simple and efficient. Two minutes and after dancing three strides as a star later I close the door of the room, and make sure to be insured in the hallway of the hotel which is still very quiet, directly to the refectory. I relish the idea of taking breakfast alone in a sunny room, with some other neighbors who woke up softly, enjoying a butter croissant in a total anonymity which is seen here and disappeared since a long time in Korea... It is with a big smile on my lips that I cross the doors and... that my glance falls on Ken at first place. Grumpy...

- "Leo-ssi! Come and sit with us!" Ken invites me with a big gesture from his hand, catapulting the crumbs of his croissant to the passage. Double grumpy. Spotted.

- I arrive... I grab a chair, put my butt on it. "Are you alone? How could you get up so early with your hangover ?"

- "No I'm not alone Hongbin went to get his breakfast! Bah I did not drink too much yesterday, I did not want to because of the show, and he either, finally not enough to fall. So we're going, but the others are still sleeping and they'll have a serious hangover." He clarified by waving his hand to underline the trick. Ken is very gestural yes.

I take a look and actually sees Hongbin behind a counter, super cute even if he does not smile. A pair of metal chopsticks in the hand, he hesitates in front of the buffet.

- "Good okay. I come back I'll get some food too."

- "It works! It's a free buffet, so take all you want."

A free buffet ? Ohoh! These are words that cheer me up! I pass the serving tray, cutlery, mug etc... And leads myself to my goal: food! Good the buffet is not frisky, but there is enough to satisfy a stomach despite everything: samples of jams and Nutella, bread with chocolate, grapes, croissants, hot drinks, and a small salty side for cheese lovers and ham in the morning. For my part and all in gluttony, licking my lips like a kid, I am a low picker on Nutella and pastries. A hot chocolate, an orange juice and let's go! Smile came back to the lips and my tray is well loaded, I go and join Ken and Hongbin with my edible treasures and they already began to spread their toasts.

- "Eat well guys!"

- "Thank chuu you chuuu!" Ken tries to pronounce with mouth full.

- "Th'you..." Hongbin responds very gently, eyebrows frowned, pressed the forehead by the hand. Visibly, waking up is harder to him ...

I rethink about his kindness yesterday. I want to be nice to him. I make a big effort to tell him:

- "You should have black coffee; it would help you against your hangover..."

He lifts his head with round eyes; it's surprising that I have spoken to him. Ken has his nose-literally-in his chocolate. My voice was so weak damn I suck, then everyone knows this advice, he will believe me backwards... Rah I hate myself. I was thinking about all this for 10th time per second when I saw his big smile transfiguring his face and his voice is telling me:

- "You are nice Leo Thank you! But don't worry; it's going to be okay! I did not drink that much but... I don't know it must be the trip; I support myself bad at the plane." Ah, he really has an angelic smile. Especially with these words. I hate my smile I look like a duck. I stood there like a round pie-yes I know there's notjing to make a drama out of, but I really did not have the habit of talking to him-; When Ken interrupted my floating moment:

- "Guys, the agency explained me the program of the day: Free time until 1pm, and then we go to the room to repeat it all the afternoon. Concert is at 8pm. Do what you want, personally, I'll stay to help the others to emerge when they'll wake up."

Free time humm... My first thought is to read in the room, but the 'YOLO' part of me says that I should go and visit the city a little bit. I reflect on the arguments in my head for two seconds and it reminds me that Ravi still snores in the room, and that when he wakes up he will bigly disturb my reading with his deep sleepy condition. Well, the trip to the city carries on my faith. After all it is sunny and cold both, the time I love, and I do not know when I will have the opportunity to return to Budapest, aka 'The pearl of the Danube ' which is, people say, one of the most beautiful cities in Europe.

- "Leo-Hyung, do you want to come the town with me? It will give us the opportunity to chat, we are getting alone rarely." If my system of spelling did not forbid me I would have added the smiley smile at the end of his sentence, to represent his facial expression. I was planning on going. I don't like to go out to the public alone. This will do me good. It will give me the opportunity to know him. I am too curious to understand what happened last night. In short I accept immediately:-

- "Ok."

- "Cool! Let's go back to our rooms after breakfast and I will meet you in front of the hotel 20 minutes later. Is it okay ? "

- "Yes."

He smiles at me -he spends his life smiling; at the same time it is a lethal weapon of him-, and bites the croissant in his mouth. Ken did not stop eating. So like them I ate too, but in my inner self, I prepare myself mentally: I will spend several hours with someone I do not know well, in a place that I do not know either, to talk about myself and to listen to him talking about himself. This kind of "test" is always trying so much to me.