Part 5 - Destination : Budapest

I come back to my room, Ravi was always snoring, but his position had changed: he had rolled on his back and was now exposing a beautiful dentition to whom would like to contemplate it. And always on tiptoes, I took the essentials for the trip to Budapest:

A white turtleneck sweater, a warm jacket and my camera humm... It's not indispensable, Hongbin loves photography so he will probably takes one. Then getting out of the building, I see him waiting for me already, earmuffs worn on the head. I put on a hat, so we'll make a cool pair.

- «Ready for the ride? He shows his Reflex Camera : Look my camera is ready ! I'm on fire ! I am the only one in the group who fortunately keep our travels in the memory and otherwise no one would! But Leo hyung you know... even if you do not like to let yourself to take a picture I have noticed that you like to see all the memories of our travels, and that you take some memories pictures for you.

God, he noticed that too! I almost opened my mouth with amazement but the cold, my solitude's absence and my mental preparation made me just remain stoic. Stay myself somehow. I'm going to pull the crap. Hongbin-ssi does not seem to offend, he looks at me smiling and then seems to take care of the rest of the operations.

- So let's go? We can either take the bus or walk if it doesn't scare you», «the walk... will be...good.

-Perfect let's go! We have to go down through that street, follow me!

Hongbin, having planned everything in advance, and accustomed to this kind of hang outs, had already took out his phone and looked the way to go. We had barely made few steps and then he added - Oh! I spotted a nice little café shop in the center of the city, it has an original decoration and I definitely want to go ! I could take some great pictures ! ». For God's sake, he had everything short in his detail list. And to thinking that I brought myself back with nothing, hands in my pockets, literally. We started to walk down on a long steep street, and I followed Hongbin several minutes without having any idea where I was going. But from what I understand, our hotel was slightly out of the city center, the streets that we were going through at the moment were not in typical Hungarian architecture. The dwellings were spaced because we were in a rather different shopping area. We did not speak, only the sound of our breaths and the clouds of mist escaping from our mouths disturbed the silence, marking a rhythm. After about ten minutes, we arrived at the foot of a large slope, climbing a heap. Hongbin says « Come on, we have to climb this road! You'll see up there! ». So be it. I took my courage with both hands and began to climb this slope, mentally preparing for the short breaths that is going to happen-for - because yes, I am the member of the VIXX who is slowing down the sooner, one of my faults which I hate the most ... - , while Hongbin walked, he practically trotted cheerfully before me, not seeming to care neither of the cold nor of the incline of the heap. It must take good two minutes to get to the top. But as he had said, I understood why. This heap offered a magnificent view of the heart of the Budapest. You could see its winding roads, its white houses with frosted light brown roofs, many touches of greenery, trees popping up amidst the buildings to the charm of the Nordic region. What attracted the first glance was the Danube, this immense river that cut the city into two, but those two parts were still connected by a bridge, by this artery which is leading right towards the Parliament.

I got my breath cut. I realized only at that moment that I had completely statued, my mouth opens, to contemplate this vertigo. I also noticed with my peripheral vision, that Hongbin slightly slanted his hand on my left hand and he faced at me, kindly, a smile on his lips. He seemed to be marveled at my reaction to this landscape. Inside I was flattered, happy, but my reaction was as follows:

-"What?? What's the matter? Why are you looking at me like that?" Um, pretty brutal.

He seemed a little surprised, really as a very small one, a tiny like. For I saw his smile faded away for a second. At the next second, his gaze found the ground, gesture who means that he's actually thinking, and paying back from his smile he raised his head to look me in the eye while replying:

-"Nothing, I just love to see your face like this."

"Huh? what?"

-"How is it... Like this?"

-"Well... Through an emotion. When you're not said. When you don't hold back your real self. Your expressions, whatever they, are so rare that they become beautiful." All said a big natural way, without hesitation. Fuck it. I'm glued. He follows:

"-One of my dreams would be to succeed in capturing this in my purpose camera." He said, showing his camera. Double fuck.

I really don't know what to say. But no need to answer because he goes on again.

-"Well I'll take a few minutes to make pictures of this scenery and we go again! Get comfortable while waiting for me, Leo-ssi!"

Oh, OK. No worries. I spot a tree not far from there and will lean on it, my hands always in the pockets, to contemplate the landscape for a few minutes. Well ... to make pretence. The words of Hongbin have disturbed me a lot, not necessarily in the wrong sense, I feel flattered, but also discomfort... Aaaah Leo, you're taking into your head for nothing! It's probably nothing weird or abnormal! You've been wrong about Hongbin for a long time, he's been watching you and defending you, okay, you agreed to go into town with him to walk around and learn more about him, OK, nothing unusual. To think about it, Hongbin is a photographer, he just has to consider my expressions as interesting for his work. For as he has said them, those are rare, and I cannot disagree with it. He should not really be interested by my person... That's how you have to think Leo, that's the only way to think about it anyway.

Hongbin's done, we're leaving. This time we put quite less time to come down on the slope. And quickly we reached the edge of the heart of the city, the first streets are more narrow, more wavy, more supplied. Seeing them closely I realized that the sun and the height had abused me: most of the houses are not white, but rather in light brown and grey tones, cold, and their roofs are in the same colour but darker. The architecture changes completely on the streets. Shots on the doors can be rounded and soft, the road and the sidewalks are smooth, with only ornamentation of black streetlights. Shots of the doors can be hard at right angles, repaired roads with pavements and streets bordered with tree-lines. I find it so out of the ordinary. I am not amazed, not as much as I could have been by walking around in Paris for example. But I find it's soothing, calm. Everything I love. Contrary to what I had anticipated, Hongbin does not disturb my natural appeasement. It does not necessarily seek to chat, but there is absolutely no cold atmosphere between us. I know he is there, I hear him, he is such a child, adorable, to be marvelled and exclaim everything, to push "-Oh!" in front of a statue, or "-Woaaaaaah Jin-jja!" at the bend of a pretty finely square. But unlike Ken, he's not a heavy kid to bear. While I walk slowly, I'm always at the same pace, I watch him move forward at his own pace: the second before hopping out of excitement and surpassing me without even realizing it, and the after a second behind me, because busy with photographing or something else. He's touching, I say to myself with a smile. And I suddenly remarked that he was me, but an extroverted me. If I were as amazed and enchanted as he was by our gradual discovery of the streets of Budapest, I didn't let anything appear, not even a smile. While his joy appears so easily and so visibly.