8

Oof just a heads up this chapter is short 😩 sorry. But at least it's something 🤠🤠. Please make sure to vote my chapters, it actually helps me get on the recommended and browse page so more people can find this story 😩😩 btw someone was wondering why I put quotes and song lyrics before I start the actual chapter and it's because for me it's like dropping hints to you guys. All though it might not make any sense to you guys, I hope it makes sense to at least one person. For me using quotes or song lyrics in a way helps me be more creative with my writing. It probably sounds stupid but shfhsjfjdj anyways sorry for taking your time you can read chapter 8 now 😔
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Previously on madness
"I-I could be with mike?" Will questioned as he stared at the figure. The figure nodded, a smile on his face. "aren't you tired will? You need a break"

"Y-Yeah....I need a break....."
_________________________________

The smell of his hair and the taste of his lips.
.
.
.
.
My dad was an Alchie(Author:Alchie means alcoholic)
I bet that he kills me.
I don't know how god thinks,
but god do you love me?
.
.
.
.
Just string me up, two or three.
Just string me up, down by the trees.
Just by my pants, I'm such a freak.
A fucking fag that never sees.
.
.
.
I'm such a freak. I'm such a freak....
__________________

"I-....I want to be with Mike..but...I can't just let you take over my body I just ca-" the figure growled and covered wills mouth with his hand to shut him up "sh sh sh no you can't say no to me. You can't- you can't!!!" He pushes will down causing him to hit his head on the ground with a loud thud.
___________

"What's happening!" Mike freaked out as he heard the monitor beeping fast. Joyce cries out as Will starts seizuring. Nurses ran in quickly and so did a doctor, surrounding the seizuring boy.

"Wh-Whats going on with him! You said everything was fine!!" Joyce cried out as Jonathan hugged her close. Mike quickly walked out not wanting to be seen crying.
"you guys need to step out of the room" one of the nurses said.
"No! I want to know what's wrong with my boy!" Joyce cried out again.
"Thats what we're trying to figure out but you'll need to step out." The nurse had a look of pity, knowing how much this family has been through.

"Mom come on. It's okay. Will is gonna be okay" Jonathan walked his mom out the room trying to hold his tears in as the nurse shuts the door.
__________
"Get. Up." The figure spoke but Will wasn't responding. he wasn't passed out his vision was just blurry and there was a loud ringing in his ear do to the hard hit to his head.

"GET UUUUP!!" The figure yelled this time, grabbing Will and making him stand. Will tried keeping his head up, looking at the figure in the eyes. "I'm sorry" Will whimpered out.

The figure sighed before he spoke "ok let's make a deal..you can have control of your body but when I say to switch we switch. You got that." Will only nodded,watching the figure smirk. "Anyways. Since we're going to be seeing each other a lot you should call me.....Luca...yeah call me Luca" (Author:omg y'all it's me 🤠 no jk I couldn't think of a name so I'm just gonna use mine 😩I know so weird right 😩 but whatever 🤠🤠🤠)
"Now we're gonna wake up but I'm going to be in control" Luca snapped his fingers and Will was back in his little perfect life illusion while Luca was going to have a little fun in reality.
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
If there's any spelling/grammar mistakes please let me know and I'll fix it 🤠

Peace out home slice 🤠🤠🤠