My bully

(Ashton's POV)

Luke gave me his number before he left and as soon as I walked into the house, I was bombarded with questions by my mum and Mikey since he came over.

"What was he like? How old is he? Is he handsome? Is he rich?" I smile at the two and giggle a little. "He was gentle yet dominant. He's 22. VERY handsome and yes. He's rich" I say and they both smile.

"What's his name?" Mikey asks. "Luke Hemmings" they both look at each other with wide eyes.

"The Luke Hemmings? The owner of GQ magazine headquarters?" Michael asks and I nod my head. "You got a good one then" he jokes and I giggle. 

"He's picking me up from school tomorrow then bringing me here to pick my outfit, then we're going on a double date with one of his friends. Some guy named Calum?" I say and Mikey smiles.

"That's my dom!! He said we were going on a date with one of his friends but didn't tell me who!" Michael says as he gets excited and we both start jumping up and down.

"I see you two are happy. Do you guys want some food? I made a homemade pizza" mum says as she comes back into the living room. We both frantically nod our heads then go to the kitchen and eat.
As we're eating, my phone goes off.

Daddy: hey princess, what's your favorite food?

Me: probably sushi!! Why do you ask?

Daddy: just wanting to know what my baby would like to eat tomorrow.

Me: awe okay daddy xx

I smile and put my phone down then me and Mikey head up to my room and we decide to watch movies.

Eight o'clock rolls around and I tell mum that I'm taking Mikey home.  He lives a few blocks away so we decide to walk. 

"You sure you don't want to stay? It's dark and I don't want you to walk home by yourself" Mikey says as we approach his house.
"I'm sure Mikey. I'm a big boy I can handle it" I say and he gives me an unsure look. "Just promise me you'll be careful?" I nod my head then hug him and start walking home. 

I hear a car behind me and it starts to slow down so I start panicking. It gets closer to me so I speed up a little. It's still getting closer but going slow, as I'm about to start running I hear a familiar voice yell out the window.

"Ash, baby, why on earth are you walking alone at night?" Luke asks as he pulls up next to me.
"I was walking a friend home daddy. Why are you on this side of town?" I ask.

"Get in and I'll tell you baby." He says then I get in the car and he starts driving.
"You forgot your book bag at my house and I saw it once I got back from having dinner with Calum." I blush and smile.
"Oh, thank you daddy"
He smiles back at me then pulls into my drive way.
"And thanks for the ride too" he just kisses my cheek "no problem baby. I didn't want anything happening to you.  Now, go to bed and get some sleep babyboy. Goodnight"
"Goodnight daddy" I say with a smile as I get out of the car and go inside, up to my room. 

I go ahead and take my shower then I get ready for bed.

(Next morning)

I wake up to my alarm clock then pick out my outfit for today. I decide on wearing a pink shirt with roses on it, with high waisted ripped skinny jeans and my black vans.

After putting on my clothes and shoes, I fix my hair then head out the door to school

I walk in and go straight to my locker and notice Mikey isn't here. Doesn't surprise me. He's usually late anyways. 

All of a sudden, I feel someone push me into the lockers. I turn around to see Zayn and I look down, not making eye contact with him.

"Next time, get out of my way you worthless piece of shit"
I just sigh and mumble "asshole" under my breath but apparently he heard me then I felt a sharp pain in my jaw and I tumble to the ground with tears in my eyes. 

He start kicking my side and stomach and all I can do is cry.  I hear Mikey's voice all of a sudden "hey! Leave him alone you Fucking dick!!" He yells and Zayn backs away because Mikey is really scary when he's mad.

"And what are you gonna do about it bitch?" Zayn says, testing Michael. 
"Oh I'll show you what I'll fucking do about it" He says as he punches Zayn right in the nose, causing it to bleed.
"Fuck! This isn't that last of this Clifford!" Zayn says as he runs to the bathroom. 

"Hey, ash what hurts?" Mikey says in a sincere tone as he helps me up. "Mm fuck ow shit. Everything" I say with pain in my voice.  He takes me to the office and the principal decides to call Luke since they have signed the papers and myself over to him already.

"Luke said he will be here in a few minutes.  I didn't tell him what happened. I just said you got hurt. I will have Zayn suspended for three days. Michael, you're not in trouble, you took up for a friend. I called Calum to come get you so that you two boys have the day off." We both nod our heads and i mumble a small "thank you"

Five minutes later, Lukey and Calum arrive together. "What the hell happened?!" Luke exclaimed as he saw my red puffy eyes and a bruise forming on my cheek.

"Someone beat ash up, and I took up for Him.  I got in a fight with the dude.. I'm sorry sir" Michael answers to Luke and Calum smiles at him.
"Thank you for helping my boy." Luke says to Calum and he smiles.

"Are you okay babyboy? What hurts?" Luke asks in a softer tone as he squats down in front of me to be eye level with me since I'm sitting down.
"E..everything daddy.. I wanna go home" I say as I sniffle a little.

"Okay baby. I'll take you home"
"No daddy, your home" I say and he smiles a little then helps me up.

"Hey cal, come over around 5 for the date okay?" He says and Calum nods his head then grabs Mikey's hand and takes him to his car. 

Once we were alone in Luke's car, he looked at me and gently grabbed my hand. "Why did he do this to you?" He asks and I shrug.

"He's bullied me since 8th grade. He beats me up a lot when Mikey isn't around" I say as I look down.

"When we get home, you are to remove your shirt so daddy can look to see how bad it is"
I just nod my head and he starts driving.

Only thing is, he's gonna see the scars... and leave.