The Sleepover

(Ashton's POV)

On our way home, Luke keeps his hand on my thigh while I stare out the window. Being told you have a brain tumor is probably one of the scariest things ever.

After a while of driving, we pull into the garage and I get out without saying anything. "What's wrong baby?" Luke asks and I fake a smile. "Nothing daddy. I'm just sore and a little tired" I lie and he nods his head then opens the door for me.
"Calum and Michael should be here around 9. So why don't we order pizza in a bit and you go take a shower" Luke says and I give him a small smile then head up to my room and grab some sweatpants, panties, and one of Luke's long sleeve shirts. I then go to my bathroom and lock the door behind me as I turn on the shower water. I wait for the water to heat up then I get undressed and hop in.

I stand under the water for a while then I notice the razor in the corner. No ash. You can't do this. Luke will be so disappointed in you.

TRIGGER WARNING

I pull the razor apart so I can get the blades out. I hold one of them in my hand as I look down at my left arm. Just a few. It started out with 2.. which then led to ten.

I wash the blood off and sigh then I decide to wash my hair and get out of the shower once I rinse off.
I dry off and put on my clothes as I make sure my sleeves are pulled down.
"Princess, you okay in there?" I hear Luke say and I unlock the door and step out. "Yeah I'm okay daddy"
"Well calum And Michael are downstairs so let's go babyboy" he says and I smile

We head downstairs and I smile more once I see Mikey. "Permission to talk, daddy?" I ask and he nods.
"Yay!! Mikey I picked out The Nun and Scary Stories To Tell In The Dark for movie night tonight!" I say with excitement in my voice.

"Nooooo! Why scary movies? We won't be able to sleep!" Mikey says and I giggle. "Duh! That's the point! Now, let's go eat our pizza!" I say as we run to the kitchen as our doms follow behind us.

"Be careful boys, it's hot" Calum says as we pick up our slices of pizza.

After eating, we head back to the living room and Luke puts The Nun on first. I cuddle up to his side as Mikey sits next to me, cuddled up to calums side.
During the movie, I start getting scared so I grip on to Luke's shirt and hide half of my face then jump and squeal at one of the jump scares.
Luke tightens his grip on me a bit and kisses the top of my head and whispers "shhh it's okay baby. It's just a movie"
I slowly peak out from his chest then I look over to Mikey to see that he's doing the same thing.

Then, another jump scare. Me and Mikey both scream and turn to latch on to each other. "This was a bad idea!" I say and Mikey grips on to me. "It was yours so of course it was!" We both keep our eyes shut until everything got quiet. We open our eyes to see that the movie was turned off and our doms were now standing in front of us.

"No more scary movies. Let's go eat some ice cream then go to bed" Luke says and I nod my head. Mikey and I both get up and head to the kitchen where we get the bowls and spoons out as Luke gets the ice cream out of the freezer.
We all fix our ice cream how we want it then eat it at the dining room table. Once we finish, we put our bowls in the sinks and say goodnight to each other.

As Calum and Mikey head to my room, I follow Luke up to his room. "You tired yet baby?" He asks as he strips down to his boxers and I blush.
"A little bit daddy" I say as I only take my sweats off and get in next to him.
"Daddy, can we cuddle?" I ask and he nods his head then opens his arms. I scoot over and lay down on his chest as he plays with my hair.

"You okay, angel?" He asks and I shrug.
"What's wrong? Talk to me." He says as he sits up which causes me to sit up, but I keep my gaze down and fiddle with the ends of my
Sleeves.
"I..I messed up daddy.." I say and I notice his features harden. "What do you mean? How'd you mess up?" He asks in a serious tone and I just shake my head. "Tell me ash, how'd you mess up? Don't lie." He says in a more stern voice and tears welp up in my eyes as I slowly pull my left sleeve up.

Everything is quiet for a little while then I finally look up. "I..I'm sorry daddy.. I should've told you I was thinking about it.." I say and he just shakes his head.
I let the tears finally fall as I get up and run out of the room and go to the isolation room. I shut the door behind me and then I get into the bed as I cry myself to sleep.

I fucked up...