Bruised

(Ashton's POV)

The next morning I wake up to Luke. "Wake up princess. It's time to go to school" He says and I groan.  "Don't wanna go" I say as I turn away from him.

"Get up baby. Last chance." He says and I huff. "Fuck off" I mumble but he hears me because he pulls the cover back and spanks me three times.  "No cussing.  Now get up ash." He says in a stern voice and I hurry off to my room to get dressed. 

A few minutes later, Luke walks in and smiles. "You look amazing, darling" He says as he approaches me and kisses the top of my head causing me to blush. "Thank you daddy" I say with a smile playing on my lips.

"I've already got your lunch packed and your binder put into your book bag.   Here's $10 for snacks." He says as he hands me my stuff and I smile.
We walk downstairs then out the door to his car and as he drives me to school, I sing along to the radio. "You have an amazing voice, angel" he says to me as I finish a song and I blush.

"I don't like my singing voice that much.  I bet that you're a lot better though" I say as he pulls up to the school and he smiles. "Not as good as my princess.  Have a good day at school baby." I wave at him as he drives off and I walk into school.

"Ash!" I hear from behind me. I turn around knowing that it's Mikey and I hug him.
"I'm sorry I got you in trouble.  I didn't mean to" He says

"It's okay Mikey. I understand. It wasn't too bad." I say with a smile.
He goes to say something else but someone pushes me into the lockers and hits Mikey, causing him to black out. I look up to be met with Noah's eyes.  He's one of my bullies. 

"I thought I told you to kill yourself faggot" he spits in my face. "I knew you were too weak to do it.  Your dom doesn't even love you and neither does your pathetic friend here. Don't you see that no one wants you around" he says then hits me multiple times causing me to sob and yell in pain but no one helps. They just watch. 

After a few more hits and kicks, I pass out. 

(Luke's POV)

"Sir, you have a call on line 4" my assistant says and I nod my head as I pick up the phone and press the number.

"His is this Mr.Hemmings?"
"Yes. Who is this?"
"This is Dr.Gatsby from brookwood hospital. We have your sub here. He was beaten very badly this morning."
"I'm on my way." I say then hang up the phone and run out of the office. 

On my way to the hospital, I speed through the stop signs and red lights trying to get there as soon as possible.  I slide into a parking spot once I get there and I run inside. 

"What rooms is ashton irwin in?" I ask the lady at the front desk and she tells me room 241. I thank her then rush to the stairs, going up to the second floor and I finally find his room.  As I walk in, I notice he's covered in bruises and wires and dried blood. 

"D..daddy?" I hear him say and I walk over to him, gently grabbing his hand. "I'm here baby, what happened. Who did this to you?" I ask trying to calm myself down as I run my hand through his hair.
"Noah.. he's bullied me for years.  Is Mikey okay? He got knocked out.." he says in a worried tone.

"I'll ask Calum in a minute baby.  Why didn't you tell me about Noah?" I ask and he looks down. "I thought you would go do something to him" he says.  "Well. You're right.  Because no other person should lay even a finger on my boy" I say and he smiles a little. 

"I'm so sorry I wasn't there to protect you baby." I say as I hold his hand a little tighter. "It's ok daddy.  Even Superman can't be in two places at once."